Harry was a short tempered boy.his behaviour got a drastic turn when he entered into adolescence.Charles and Diana even got calls from his school for his poor attention in class ,always getting into fights.Whenever Charles tried to have a word with him he act out saying Charles don't love him like William and Faith because he is not hardworking and perfect like William or a prodigy like Faith and  It was not helping Diana turn a blind eye to his actions too spoiling him further. but Charles didn't want to bring that up right now.

"you are a stuck up snob " Harry snarled at William pushing the table."and you too Faith don't come to me asking to play again, traitor". Faith flinched at his outburst and grip Charles's shirt.It was the first time Harry shouted at them. sure they was time he was mad at William and had little fights, silent treatments with him but never with Faith.

"Harry" Charles called him out but harry slammed the door and ran out. He looked at Faith.tears welled up in her eyes and falling along her pinky cheeks.Even William looked at Charles astonished."what got his pants twisted." he muttered to himself. Charles heard that but chose to ignore.he kneeled down to Faith's level and wiped away her tears.

"shh don't cry my love.he didn't mean it.he will cool off in some time" Charles said gently kissing her head.

"Harry is mad because of me papa.am I a traitor ?" 

"nooo sweetie.he said because he was jealous you helped me.you are not a traitor." William said nonchalantly. Charles looked at him and he gulped his next words. " go look for him,apologize and wait for me in your room." Charles said to William. he nodded and left the room.

"baby , look at me" faith looked at her father.her big blue eyes looked sad.

" you know harry loves you right?" she nodded. "he will come around. he just said all of that in a fit of anger.sometimes people say what they don't mean when they are angry." he paused for a second to look if she understood.of corse she understood.she was too smart beyond  her age." but.. that doesn't mean I will let him get away with  yelling at you and your brother. I will talk to him about that" Charles hugged her again. 

"papa..." 

"yes love?"

"don't be harsh on him please" Faith too knew that type of behaviour will not be accepted by Charles .Charles smiled at that.how caring Faith is about her brother.

"we are going to highgrove  tomorrow.you like to stay there right my love?"he wanted to change the little girl's mood.

"really?"Faith's eyes got its sparkle back hearing that.

"yess we can stay many days as you want there." 

"I love staying there" like Charles Faith too loved the high grove house for its surrounding.

"I know my little angel. I know"

next day...

its been few hours since the royals arrived high grove.Harry was still sulking after the talk he had with his father last night and he didn't talk to neither of his siblings. Charles had a phone call with Diana about what should they do with harry.when it comes to parenting , they were very engaging with their children. they felt like harry feels inferior to William and with the recent events it was clear he is even becoming jealous of faith too because both Charles and Diana  were giving most of their attention to Faith as she was still a very little child compared to her brothers.they decided both of them should explain to him.

"come on bubs,you read too much.its sunny outside, lets play" William asked Faith who was reading a book in living room so Harry could hear too. he was curled up on a sofa eating a snack.Harry looked from the corner of eye but didn't want to get caught up. he too wanted to play with them now that he understood he's wrong for shouting at them.but he didn't apologised yet.