"And Akaki!" Akaki turned to Gon to see him and the other one looking at her, a large smile on Gon's face, "You don't have to worry about Yasumi, I'm sure she's doing just fine! "

Akaki sweatdropped but was relieved that Yasumi wouldn't be disqualified but she snapped her head up and looked around.

"That's right! Yasumi!" Akaki finally remembered what she was trying to remember. The whole reason she even talked to the trio was due to her looking for a marker.

Akaki turned to Kurapika and blurted out, "You have a marker and some paper?" she made sure to throw in a large grin in hopes of persuading him.

Kurapika was smiling slightly while he watched Gon and the other one interact but turned his attention to Akaki, confusion resting on his face.

"I have a marker but not some paper. Why do you need it?"

"Just a... Arts and crafts project" 

Silence spread between the two. What a unbelievable lie, an arts and crafts project in the hunter exam? Extremely stupid.

With a sigh, Kurapika dug into his satchel and handed Akaki a black marker.

With a grin Akaki handed Kurapika a water bottle to thank him and put the marker in her pants pocket.

All she needed now was some paper, technically she could just draw on Yasumi's face but a quick look at the marker before she put it away showed that it was permanent.

Akaki barely registered the pants and raggered breathing of Lerorio as his thoughts starayed.  ' 𝘐 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮! 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴'

Lerorio steps slowed down until he came to a stop, hunching over and struggling to breathe.

Akaki barely even registered the situation, only noticing when Gon and the other boy came to a stop. She gave a hint of acknowledgement for the fact the other boy was no longer skateboarding, his skateboard now in his hands.

She turned around, watching as Lerorio dry heaved, concern etching her face.

"Hey, leave him" the other boy voiced out

Gon still stood there simply watching Lerorio and Akaki couldn't determine the look in his eyes.

Grunting as she adjusted her satchel and sword, she stomped right up to Lerorio.
"Damn it old man ! Are you seriously gonna drop out now? You really gonna-" " SHUUUTTT UPPPP" Lerorio shrieked.

Getting up Lerorio ran like hell, rushing past Akaki who jumped out of the way and past Gon and the other boy.

"I CAME HERE TO BE A HUNTER" He screeched out as he sped by.

Akaki could only stand there with her mouth agape before she grinned.

She watched curiously as Gon snatched Lerorio's suitcase before a plan hatched in her mind.

"That was cool!" the other boy announced as he grinned at Gon. With a chuckle Gon turned back to Akaki, who was grinning evily at the floor.

"You coming Akaki?"

"Yup! Do you mind if... I give the case back to Lerorio?"
With a smile practically made for a angel, she beamed at Gon.

"Sure!" with a smile, Gon handed the case to Akaki.