New Beginnings

You were walking with Sanemi, Kanae, and Rengoku to go find your target.

Sanemi kept getting flustered when Kanae talked to him and Rengoku wouldn't look at you.

You thought you did something wrong until you saw him blushing when he glanced at you.

"Kanae? Can I talk to you... in private?" Sanemi finally spoke up. "Sure Sanemi-san!" Kanae answered.

With that they went to the woods. You looked at Rengoku and he looked at you.

Then without a moment to waist Rengoku gave you a passionate kiss.

You pulled away immediately and saw Kanae and Sanemi watching the whole thing. "Rengoku are you crazy?!?!?" Kanae yelled.  "She has a husband!"

Rengoku looked confused. "No she doesn't!" he yelled.

"Yes she does." You heard a cold voice come out from the woods.

Doma appeared out of the woods and took you into his arms

Doma appeared out of the woods and took you into his arms. "Who the hell are you?" Rengoku asked.

"You don't remember him? He was there when I was introduced. I invited you to my wedding!" you yelled.

Rengoku prepared his sword to slash Doma's neck and he effortlessly dodged the attack with you still in his arms.

He set you down, took out his battle fans, and aimed at Rengoku.

"You're about to meet the powers of ice."

——————-

After the battle, Doma wasn't covered by a single scratch.

Rengoku on the other hand, needed a hospital.

Now.

Kanae was buried into Sanemi's chest to avoid the watching the whole thing go down. Once she saw the results, she broke out crying. Sanemi did all he could to calm her, but seeing one of her teammates almost dead on the ground hit her hard.

"Kanae listen to me." Sanemi told her. "You are going to lose a few people, it's a normal part of life. Rengoku started the fight, he knew the possibilities of that fight.

"I-i know." Kanae sniffled. "Still seeing him so badly injured, I don't think any of the medical supplies can help him!"

"And of what you said is true, I don't want to lose you Sanemi!" Kanae yelled out.

"You won't lose me, because I love you."

With that he kissed her.

Shortly after, you heard something in the bushes and saw the demon king and another demon, kissing!

{Y'all please fking help me}

"M-muzan-sama!" the smaller one was able to say. "What is it love?" Muzan asked. "A hashira! You can do your plan now! So no one has to die!" The smaller one explained.

This was either great to horribly bad.

"Hashira, please come here." Muzan told you. Your body started moving immediately and Doma followed after you.

"Now, I do not want to hurt anyone. I want to make a difference in this world. I am willing to stop creating demons, unless absolutely necessary."

Was this true?

Your senses could tell he was telling the truth and he really did want to do this. So you took him to the master.

The master was surprised to see him there and immediately asked you what you were doing with him. Sanemi and Kanae followed you and bowed to the master. You were so done doing that. "Master, this is Muzan. He has made a proposal." you told him. You then signaled to Muzan so he could tell the proposal he made.

"I want to make a difference in this world. I am willing to stop creating demons, unless absolutely necessary."

The Master could tell with all of his heart this was true and so he accepted.

Everyone was a little uneasy about this idea, but everyone loved it after meeting all of the demons.

Soon enough, it was like everyone was family. After three years of this, The master gave Muzan the blue spider lily. Turns out, it had some side effects! Demons no longer need blood or human flesh to survive!

Now, everyone lives happily together. They have ups and downs but everyone loves one another, one way or another.