Adjustments

Recap: The baby has arrived.
Gyutaro and Daki rose out of their chairs, but Tamayo stopped them. "Husband, first." "I'm not her h-husband." Doma answered. "You could though." Tamayo muttered.  Doma walked in the room to greet his daughter and saw (Y/N) cradling her, heart-eyed. "Doma, say hi to your daughter." you told him. "Hi Demiakito!" Doma quietly yelled. (Y'all that did not make sense.)  The baby cooed and held Doma's finger. "I guess she likes you." you told Doma. "Of course she likes me! I'm her father!" Doma exclaimed. "Yet your not my husband." you reminded him. Tamayo stepped into the room. "Doma, you have to let the siblings and other kid see her." "Awww..." Doma whined. He reluctantly walked out of the room. "Hi there!" Daki said quietly. She went starry eyes for her. "What's her name?" "Demiakito." you answered. "So pretty!" Daki exclaimed quietly. {Yall please stick with me here, everything is quiet so i'm not even gonna bother. Also in case y'all forgot (DEH-ME-KEY-TO)}
After Gyutaro said hello to your new daughter, Rui came in. He looked nervous, but was of course excited to meet his new sister. "Hi Demiakito! I'm your brother!" Rui said with a smile. Demiakito seemed to understand and smiled back. Rui instantly fell in love with her.
——————
After awhile of staying at home, Demiakito got used to all of the attention and loved it. One day, Tamayo came to the estate with some news about her. "Your daughter is half demon." 
"Tamayo? You said that was possibility, and I kinda figured out after I gave birth." you started to explain. "See, I was looking at her and she yawned. Demons can grow fast and she already had her teeth in and what would you know? She grew in fangs." "You could of told me!" Tamayo exclaimed. "I thought you knew!" you yelled back. "Why do you think I named her Demiakito?" "It's a pretty name?" Tamayo guessed. "It means 'Half-Demon!" you told her. "Oh... my bad." {I had to put that 😭}
"Well, thank you for traveling here to tell us."Doma thanked Tamayo. "Of course." Tamayo responded. As Tamayo left you heard crying. "Demi must have woken up from her nap." you thought to yourself. {Demi is a nickname} You walked into her room and picked her crib. You rocked her and sang to her to calm her down.
——————
After she finally calmed down you had to go ask Doma a question. "Doma? Did you happen to find a little demon boy named Kaigaku?" you asked him. "I did!" Doma answered. "Is he here?" you were curious. "Yes! I put him in Rui's room since they got along." Doma answered. You handed Doma Demiakito and went to Rui's room and found them playing with Rui's webs.

"Hello?" you asked. "Hi mommy!" Rui greeted you. Kaigaku stood up. "Thank you for adopting me (Y/N)-sama!" "Of course Kaigaku! And you don't need to be formal about it." you reassured him. "Ok mom!" Kaigaku said happily.
———————
After a couple of weeks of living with the new additions of the family, you became more and more busy. Half the time Doma and Daki were taking care of the 3 children while Gyutaro would defend the home from visitors. Didn't matter if they were wanted or unwanted. He defended. The missions were getting worse and worse and you came in with a mission that almost killed you.

You woke up in the butterfly estate in the resting room. You tried to get up, but couldn't. "That mission... what happened?" you thought. All the thoughts came back in a rush. An uppermoon hit you pretty hard. He hit you in your legs, stomach, and face. Yours arms were pretty wrecked up too. Just then you heard someone come in the room and set something down. "When will she wake up?" she mumbled. The girl had a worried look on her face.  She looked over to you and her eyes widened. "You're awake!" It was Aoi! "H-hi Ao-Aoi." you said weakly. "No! Just rest! Stay there (Y/N)!" She told you. You did as she did and she leaned out the door. "(Y/N)-sama! She's up!" She yelled. Everyone came running in the room. Daki was with Rui, Gyutaro was with Kaigaku, and Doma was with Demiakito. "(Y/N)!" They all screamed. "H-hi!" you tried to sound positive. Doma came over to you first and kissed you. "Love! You scared me!" "S-sorry D-doma..." you tried to say. "Never do it again!" he yelled. Demiakito started to cry. You asked Doma to set you up so you could hold her. Once he did, he gave you Demiakito and she cooed happily. "Hi baby!" you made out.  She cooed back at you. "Mama!" Rui and Kaigaku yelled. They ran up to the side of the bed you were on. "Hi Rui! Hi Kai!" you exclaimed. After greeting everyone, you were informed you had to stay there for an extra 4 days.

Jeez.