Drunk

{Hey guys! This chapter contains a little bit of smut. I'll put out a warning when it starts and ends so you can skip it if you are uncomfortable. Thanks!}
"Will you marry me?"
Doma was on his knees with a ring in hand.
Had he planned this?
"D-doma, this is sudden." you told him. "Does (Y/N)-chan need time to think?" Doma teased. "I do Doma." you said, playing along. "Ok..." he whined back. "Just so everyone is aware I am not giving you my blessing to be with my sister!" Gyutaro yelled. "Listen to me fuckhead. I wasn't asking for permission." Doma said with a pissed smile. You just walked out of the room and went to go find Kaigaku and Rui.
While you were trying to find them you heard crying and someone trying to calm whomever was crying down. "Shh~ Demi, it's okay girl~" It was Daki! You looked at her and she had dark circles under her eyes. "Nee-san!" you ran to her. "Hi little sister!" she said weakly. "You haven't slept in weeks!" you yelled. You took Demi from her and ordered her to go to bed. "Thank you for taking care of Demiakito." you told her. "Your welcome sis." She answered.
—————
"So (Y/N)-chan, what your answer?" Doma asked you. He asked the same question everyday since he proposed! "I don't know Doma..." you answered him. "It's not the headrest question in the world! Everyday you don't know!" Doma fussed. "Well, it is a lot to take in!" you argued. "I'm going to bed..." you muttered. "Wait! (Y/N)-chan!" Doma yelled after you. You didn't stop. He was being rude and impatient.

You hopped into bed and fell asleep and a little bit later, you saw yourself cuddled to Doma. You tried to break free, but as every morning goes he tells you to stay. "Doma, let go." you said firmly. "No." He argued back. "Doma I swear." you warned. "It's not very nice." Doma said, unbothered. You wriggled free and Soma started to chase you. You ran out and found Gyutaro and climbed on top of his back. "Eh? What are you doing sis?" He asked. "Doma's chasing me Oni-chan!" you answered. "That sick bastard..." Gyutaro mumbled. "(Y/N)-chan!" you heard Doma yell. "Stop being so difficult~" "Oh! There you are!"

"If I give you an answer to your question will you stop chasing me?" you asked. "Yes~" He answered. "I'll marry you Doma" you answered. Gyutaro looked up in shock. "Yay!" Doma hugged you. "I still haven't approved this!" Gyutaro yelled. "Piss off. She's mine!" Doma stuck out his tongue. Gyutaro was mad now. "Doma... run." you told him. With that he ran.
—————
After telling everyone about everything that just happened you all went to celebrate and ended up leaving all of the kids with Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke. Of course with the exception of Kanao to watch Demiakito. Somehow, you all ended up at a bar and went to get a drink on your way home. "What can I get for the two lovely ladies?" the bartender asked you and Daki. "I'll take some tequila." you told him. Everyone else told them their drinks and got them eventually. "To the wedding?" Doma asked. "To the wedding!" Everyone cheered as they changed their glasses together and took a sip.
—————-
"I-i d-d-don't think that t-the bar w-w-w-was a good idea..." Daki stumbled. "M-me e-e-either" you agreed. Doma didn't get to drunk so he was able to carry you and Daki back. Gyutaro didn't even take anything so he was able to walk just fine. He offered to carry you and Daki but insisted on carrying you so Gyutaro ended up with Daki.
—————-
Once you were home, Doma laid you on the bed and you passed out immediately. "I love you~" he whispered and fell asleep.