Chapter 389: The Boss's Little Mermaid (55-56)

Start from the beginning

After thinking about it, she pursed her pink lips, while remembering the time she put on clown makeup and smiled in the mirror.

After that, with the face that suddenly appeared in his mind, he learned a lot and grinned.

"Whee……"

Ouyang Yin only heard a grotesque laughter, which faintly reached his ears.

Coupled with the small face that was already pale and pale in the light of the bleak moonlight, with a grinning grin, a weird and absurd look...

Ouyang Yin felt his heart beating violently, and was frightened for a long time. In the end, one of his legs was weak and he fell directly on the ground.

However, the other party did not restrain because of his fear.

The original sweet and tender voice, under the background of this atmosphere, became particularly shocking.

"Uncle, sitting on the ground will catch a cold."

"..."

Seeing that supposedly innocent and harmless, but at this moment, but now, but the face that can make the teeth tremble, Ouyang Yin couldn't help taking a breath, and his pupils shrank.

He didn't want to care about that much now, and subconsciously wanted to get away with it.

However, the little girl has eyesight and quick hands, and quickly stretched out her hand, pressing his shoulder.

Ouyang Yin was even more startled, his eyes widened.

Don't, don't look at her thin and weak, she is actually quite strong!

With this grip, he actually felt that his shoulder bone was about to be crushed, creaking and grinning in pain.

What’s even more amazing is that when he tried hard to break free from her restraint, he clasped his hand, but it seemed to have a very special power. Not only could he use brute force, but also the ability given by the system. It's like being sealed...

Thinking of this, Ouyang Yin was anxious and couldn't help feeling a little frustrated: "Little girl, I should have no grievances against you, right?"

"Are there any grievances? Let's go to the pavilion and talk slowly."

Xiang Xing grinned and tugged lightly in his hand.

Ouyang Yin only felt his body sway suddenly, and when he recovered, she was brought directly to the small pavilion...

Ouyang Yin was shocked again.

This small pavilion is a dozen meters away from where he just squatted...

She teleported over in one second?

…Wait, why does he feel familiar with this speed and body style?

When Ouyang Yin was puzzled, Xiang Xing had already thrown him onto the small stone bench in the pavilion.

After that, he let go of his hand and slowly drove the wheelchair to the opposite side of him.

Continue to laugh.

"..."

Seeing Xiang Xing let go, Ouyang Yin swallowed, subconsciously wanting to escape again.

Sadly, I found that I was glued to the chair by strong glue, unable to move at all...

He was speechless.

I could only give up, let out a deep breath, his voice was cold, "Let's talk about it, what is your hatred or grievance with me!"

However, the girl tilted her small head obediently, and her soft eyes flashed with extremely innocent stars.

The pink lips moved: "The hatred of killing the father and killing the mother."

She spoke very calmly, as if it was not her own hatred.

But the hatred from his bones still made Ouyang Yin uneasy.

Of course, more are puzzled.

Although he has traced the pearl tissue, his hands have never been contaminated with human blood. Where can he kill his father and kill his mother!

Thinking about it, the man eagerly wanted to defend himself.

But the next second, I saw the little girl giggling again.

Then, she turned over the thick towel that had been covering her legs.

A purple-red fish tail suddenly appeared in front of Ouyang Yin.

He was so frightened that he almost suffocated, and his eyes were enlarged and enlarged in disbelief.

This guy…

This guy is not a human being, is he, a mermaid? !

When the man was horrified, he looked up and down subconsciously.

Speaking of which, the face of this little girl, and her special colored fishtail...

It really made him feel very familiar.

seem.

It seems to be the combined version of the two merfolk dissected by their Pearl 5 project more than ten years ago!

Thinking of this, Ouyang Yin was shocked and blurted out: "You, are you..."

"Yes indeed."

Before Ouyang Yin finished speaking, Xiang Xing lifted her pink lips lightly and nodded his little head.

He blinked, "I am their daughter, you said, do you have a vengeance for killing father and mother because of me?"