Chapter 262: Picked up a cute Corgi (53-54)

It looks like a large building complex or a plan of a base.

Conai pondered for a moment.

The blue pupil shrank suddenly, and subconsciously said in shock, "Xing'er, what you painted, wouldn't it be..."

"Yes."

Xiang Xing put down the pencil, smiled sweetly with her pink lips, winked at the man playfully, soft eyes, "I drew the plan of the headquarters of the Tianhun organization."

"..."

The man froze directly.

After a while, the eyes of the little guy were filled with incredible colors, "How did you draw it?"

"...This, this is also the original demon power in my blood. Specifically, I don't know how to explain it."

Xiang Xing raised his small face and spoke nonsense solemnly, "Anyway, as long as I know the corresponding existence, I can search for it and draw it."

Although in fact, she copied the original GPS map based on the duck brand GPS map hanging in front of her eyes.

However, this can't let Conai know.

[Look, I said he will definitely come and take a peek~]

Xiang Xing continued to write and draw, and he proudly hummed at the ducks and ducks in his heart. [Fortunately, I have the foresight and changed into a half-demon form, using the mysterious power of the East to confuse his guess~]

[...]

Duck was speechless.

Their A Xing is no longer the stupid A Xing before.

It wondered whether or not to learn from the seniors of the Ha surname system next door, and also told her Xingge to forget.

"……so."

Hearing that, Ko Nai really only raised his delicate brows, and didn't think deeply.

After all, they demonize animals, and there are already many unsolved mysteries.

"...Well, I'm done drawing~"

Hooking up the last stroke, Xiang Xing couldn't help but let out a long sigh of relief. He picked up the entire drawing and compared it with the GPS map enthusiastically.

After careful inspection, he rolled up the drawing and stuffed it into Konai's hand.

He tilted his head and smiled sweetly, "Lovely brother, you can take this drawing to Captain Yan, I think it will definitely be helpful to your detection."

"..."

Conai took the drawing in a daze.

Look at the picture on the paper, then look at his little guy.

My heart is full of emotions.

He seems to have picked up a big baby that is not easy.

Thinking about it, the man smiled suddenly and directly held the girl's little hand, tightly in the palm of his hand.

"thank you."

His eyes were full and he said solemnly, "I will definitely end this before our wedding."

"Ok!"

Xiang Xing nodded vigorously.

However, as the two of them stared at each other, their gazes got closer...

Her cell phone rang.

"...Who is so insightful, ruining the atmosphere..."

The little guy took out his cell phone depressed, and some angrily took it, "Crook?"