235:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's Family (Pan 2-3)

One day early in the morning.

Xiang Xing and Bai Si went out to the company early, and the Bai family servants and AI robots were talking and laughing to perform their duties.

At this time, the door of the Bai Family Manor suddenly opened slowly.

Immediately afterwards, a little girl who looked six or seven years old and was born beautifully and cutely rushed into the manor like a whirlwind with a wooden box taller and bigger than herself on her back.

Go straight to the White House.

At that time, Xiaoyi, the robot who was taking care of the little princess of Bai's 1 year old in the living room, saw a small whirlwind suddenly oncoming, and was frightened that she hurriedly stepped aside and retreated.

"...Ouch, let me go!"

She patted her chest with lingering fears, while subconsciously instructing the little bun in her arms.

"Little lady, don't learn from that little black in the future, we want to be ladies like the young lady..."

However, before she finished her words, she found that Xiao Baozi was shining in her eyes, "Da Da!~" and stretched out Xiao Chuan's hand toward the back of that little whirlwind.

Looks longing.

Xiao B:...

It's over, it's over.

...

"Mr. Duck! Mr. Duck!"

Xiao Hei kicked the bedroom door open, and shook the duck that was lying in the duck's nest, still dancing with Zhou Gong, frantically awake.

"What are you doing..."

Duck Duck was dizzy because of her shaking, and couldn't help getting up with a look of anger, muttering, "Early in the morning, you are going to roast the duck to eat..."

He opened the mung bean eyes abruptly, but suddenly stopped when he saw the exquisite smile that was suddenly enlarged in front of him.

Can't help breaking away from her hand silently, and stepped back silently.

Somewhat unnaturally turned away from the duck face, "You seem to like to become humanoid more and more."

"Well?"

Xiao Hei was stunned, and glanced at his outfit.

Little sea soul shirt, dark blue pleated skirt, how cute.

Compared to her original appearance when she was still round and could not wear anything, she was much more cute.

The young lady said she was very suitable for such a dress.

how……

Mr. Ya Ya looked like he didn't like it.

Thinking about it, Xiao Hei suddenly felt a little depressed, and couldn't help leaving the corners of her ruddy lips.

"...Don't do this, I, I don't like you being a human being!!"

Seeing her suddenly frustrated, Duck Duck was startled, and rushed forward to comfort him, "I'm sorry, I just woke up and I was confused..."

In my heart, he sighed silently.

Ugh.

Can he say that Xiao Hei's human appearance is exactly the same as the concrete appearance of Xiao Meng in his heart in his past.

Seeing her face and those familiar eyes, he couldn't help it frequently.

Can't help but want to get closer.