Chapter 311: Master's domesticated little phoenix (33-34)

Keep stepping back.

As he backed away, he retched, trying to force the strange thing, which might be a poison, to be vomited out.

Unfortunately, everything seems too late.

However, with the flick of a finger, Hong Yan suddenly realized that in the sea of ​​Dantian Qi that was more severely damaged due to Nirvana's failure, a group of golden-red fireworks suddenly rushed up!

The spiritual power of this firework was extremely abundant, and even after it appeared, it began to use the power of the phoenix that was dormant and cultivating in the sea of ​​Qi in his Dantian as a combustion aid, and it burned more and more vigorously.

Soon, the boy's faces, four of them, and even the entire skin, began to faintly flash with golden and red light!

"Uh!..."

He whimpered in a low voice, unable to bear it anymore, his figure shook, and he returned to the blood-red phoenix original shape.

Screaming, hovering and rushing to the top of the cave.

"boom!--"

Xiang Xing opened his soft eyes dullly, and saw that the red phoenix, which seemed not much bigger than himself, had directly smashed the roof of his house and rushed to the sky...

Pieces of stones fell rustlingly and frightened her quickly, looking for shelter everywhere in panic.

However, at this moment.

The little guy suddenly felt that he was surrounded by a transparent egg-shaped protective cover that looked like a big bubble of water.

Not only did she carefully wrap her up, but even when those rubble hits, she easily bounced back for her, leaving her unharmed.

Xiang Xing breathed a sigh of relief, and his little hand subconsciously patted his chest.

Good risk, good risk.

At the same time, the man on the side who didn't notice an attack on the gravel, only raised his head and stared at the distant shadow of the red phoenix.

Suddenly, as if he was done, his lips were faint, and Qingjun's face was suddenly drawn with a very satisfying smile.

"Xing'er, come here."

Gong Xuanyue didn't avert his gaze staring at Feng Ying, only beckoned to Xiang Xing gently.

The little guy was startled, but suddenly felt that the water bubble that was protecting him, as if he would listen to his orders, took her and automatically drifted past.

As she approached, the man's arm penetrated directly in, and affectionately embraced the little guy's exquisite and slender shoulders.

The water bubble also expanded quickly and insightfully, turning into a bigger egg, enclosing the two of them.

After that, Gong Xuanyue laughed and raised his toes.

The two easily passed through the falling gravel with laughter and flew out of the Huoyan Mountain.

At that time, the scene outside the mountain had already changed drastically

The original lush green mountain scenery has already been reflected and covered by the red clouds that continue to emerge from the top of the peak, and all of it has been stained with a fire-like red.

Accompanied by a clear phoenix sound after another, the dye became more and more intense.

And the spirit animals in the mountain, after hearing the murmur that seemed to be an urgent warning, they were shocked, and they couldn't help running into chaos and fled down the mountain in a hurry.