216:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God Family 33-34

But the man quickly backhanded and covered his small mouth.

He could only shake his hands and kick his legs in situ, staring at him in surprise.

But seeing the man faintly lifted his crimson lips, his other arm spread slightly.

Pretending to sigh helplessly, the scarlet eyes are full of meaningful smiles.

"Hey~ I am good with everything, except that I have a bad stomach, so soft rice is suitable for me."

As he said, he took two steps forward, leaned slightly towards Morse, and moved closer.

The voice was hoarse and slow, but it was dangerously cold, "It's just, I can at least have a soft meal, but it doesn't matter if you can have dinner tomorrow, Master Mo Xiao."

"..."

Morse was taken aback for a moment, but was gritted with anger, his facial features were almost twisted together.

"Only you, dare to threaten me!?"

He howled furiously.

However, the boss army group ignored him again, turned around on their own, and walked out of the crowd.

...

"Brother Bais, Brother Bais,"

Looking at Bai Si's breezy back, Xiang Xing bit his soft pink lips, and finally leaned forward, gently pulling at the corners of his black clothes.

The little head lifted up, his soft eyes were full of puzzlement, and he asked softly, "Why do you want to say you eat soft rice?"

The assets she had in the game were exchanged for real-world money, and it was not even as much as he earned by holding a meeting and signing a contract.

Eat soft rice wherever you are!

Aggrieved.

"……Ah."

Bai Siwei paused, couldn't help but chuckle, and stopped.

Turning to squat down gently, put his hands on the exquisite shoulders of the chubby little Totoro.

The red eyes are full of faint brilliance, bright and arbitrary, "I can't, let you, this beautiful mainland world's wealthy flower, drop in price, right?"

"so,"

As the man said, he suddenly patted Xiang Xing on the shoulder as if solemnly.

The corners of the scarlet lips are soft and gleaming, "In the future, you will be responsible for making money and supporting the family, and I will be responsible for...well, I will cook for you and be your bodyguard."

"……what?"

Xiang Xing opened his eyes dullly.

Did not understand.

Does she make money to support the richest son?

However, Bais didn't seem to mean to continue to explain.

Without saying a word, he leaned forward suddenly.

On the smooth little forehead, a soft kiss was dropped.

"I'm going to be busy for a few days, maybe I won't be playing games... My rich lady can't be abducted by others."

The man grinned hoarsely, squeezing the already stagnant, soft cheek of the dumpling.

It instantly turned into a colorful light and went offline.

...

In the next few days, Xiang Xing did not see the profile picture of that friend list light up.