Chapter 272: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (9-10)

After Xiang Xing finished singing the last sentence, Song Hailun applauded her directly.

His eyes were filled with surprise, "You finally learned to find the vocal part. Did you find it yourself, or?"

"...I consulted the vocal teacher, and it made up for it."

The little guy scratched the back of his head and smiled shyly.

Hearing Song Hailun nodded with satisfaction: "Then, you can have such a big improvement in a few days, you are still very talented."

...

Then, Song Hailun made a few more words, and after helping the team compose the song, he went to the practice room of the next group of players.

The camera turned with him, and the singer of the chorus part, Jiang Meng, the C-place of the team, turned his back to the corner.

Showed a look of despair.

This star, when she had a bad joke, actually came to steal the limelight with her!

Moreover, this guy took some magical medicine, but he could sing so well after not seeing him for a week!

She can even think that the program group will definitely pick up this single section and make it a hot search on topic hype...

Where does this make her first vocal face?

...

On weekends, after the program was broadcast, this section in the practice room, following Xiang Xing’s tag without any suspense, was sent to hot searches.

But the direction of the hype made Jiang Meng unexpected.

The topic did not compare her with Xiang Xing, but focused on Song Hailun's stunning eyes towards Xiang Xing, and forced them to break a CP.

The awkwardness of the hype directly caused Song Hailun's wife fans to blow up the pot.

[My Lun just thinks she sings well, can this tie up a sense of CP? ]

[Hurt, go on a hot search with this woman, it really won’t happen...]

[Paste Star, can she buy less hot searches? Can't you study hard if you have that time? ]

[nt paste star vampire behavior biss provoke. ]

...

Looking at this joke-like hot search, Xiang Xing could only look at the sky speechlessly.

She could think of who did it all with her little fingernail.

And when she thinks that if she gets confused, Xiang Yun will succeed in the conspiracy, and it will instantly evaporate her from the world...

The little guy couldn't help but shuddered in fear.

Provoking.

No, she can't die so early.

If you can't stop Xiang Yun from scrambling the details like details, then she can only create good searches for herself and remove all bad tags.

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing pushed away the homework, grabbed a notebook from the desk, and turned to a blank page.

List all the shortcomings of the original owner that can become black material.

Tilting his head, biting the pen, thinking carefully.

In terms of singing skills, it's already whitewashed.

In terms of dancing... the body of the original hostess is indeed not good, she has to exercise first, then let go.