231:The rich woman and the little follower of the Great God's Family 63-64

"Then find a way not to expose it."

Mo An took a deep breath after giving lessons to his subordinates, calmed down a little bit, and sat down again.

"In short, one day at the latest, I will see at least one war robot on the infection list!"

He issued an ultimatum, and immediately picked up a new tablet, swiped it, and looked at the rest of the contract today.

The researchers had no choice but to silently walk to the general terminal of the infection control program.

However, when they are about to press the activation button-

"Snapped!"

The entire laboratory was instantly dark, and even the sound of the parts of the instrument suddenly fell still.

"...Why is the power cut off?"

The researchers couldn't help whispering in panic.

Mo An seemed to take no surprises in this matter.

The Space Alliance is an administrative agency. It is not a rare phenomenon that the power supply cannot maintain this huge energy-consuming secret laboratory.

Therefore, the power supply room is always backed up by the auxiliary power supply for emergency use.

After thinking about it, he just listened to his low hum, took out his mobile phone impatiently, and wanted to call the power supply room.

But, in the next second, everyone in the laboratory suddenly smelled a faint, mysterious fragrance...

It seems to be blowing from the vents of various central air conditioners.

After smelling this, but for a moment, a group of people suddenly felt that the sky was spinning, and their heads were dizzy.

Including Mo An, they collapsed to the ground one by one, seeming to fall asleep.

As for the AI ​​machine guards who were still patrolling in the dark, after a crowd of people in the Space Alliance waited for all to fall asleep, they also shook their bodies one by one, making a beeping sound of inconsistent data.

In just ten minutes, the entire space alliance was completely dark and silent.

Outside the building, a man and a woman wearing black couple suits appeared outside the building.

"Unexpectedly, in the super-tech era, using this ancient and primitive method is actually the most effective...hehe."

Xiang Xing shook a glass watering can filled with a transparent liquid in his hand, snickered under the watery moonlight.

This is a bottle of Mufeng's meticulously formulated medicine, which has the miraculous effect that can make people quickly enter a deep sleep state.

"In this society, human beings rely too much on smart devices, and despite the support of various enhanced nutrient solutions, they are actually much more vulnerable than ancient people."

Bai Si also faintly laughed, then explained.

Xiang Xing felt that this sentence came from the mouth of a certain workaholic who could not sleep for four days, and it was...no credibility.

But it is true that without the power system and AI intelligence, this kind of place is no different from Central Park.

Unobstructed.

"Well, let's hurry in."

The man smiled faintly, took the little guy's hand, and walked into the space alliance whose doors were wide open.