Chapter 279: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (23-24)

However, in the face of the young boy's sudden danger signal gaze, she did not dare not compromise.

After biting her pink lips a few times, she silently reached out and grabbed the computer.

Log on to your Weibo account.

"Then, what should I reply?"

She narrowed her mouth, and asked him cautiously beside her in a small voice.

But He Xi shook her eyes lightly.

Immediately he moved the computer back in front of him, typing in quickly.

After typing a string of replies, they handed it back to her, "Send it."

"..."

Xiang Xing glanced silently.

——"I belong to the same table, so you are not allowed to covet him!!! #angry"

The little guy was even more speechless.

But after thinking about it, this sentence doesn't seem to be a big problem.

Ever since, she blinked her eyes softly, really grabbed the mouse, and moved the cursor to the "Send" button solemnly.

Seeing this, He Xi unexpectedly opened his eyes.

"you……"

He subconsciously wanted to stop, but unfortunately his hand was still a step slower.

Weibo was posted like this.

Three seconds later, Xiang Xing's Weibo successfully fell.

[? ? ? ]

[Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I am so anxious to ask you to check your household registration! ]

[Xing Zai, your words are very meaningful... Heibibi Ama is a little jealous! ]

[But at first glance, it seems to be a good match, what's the matter... Oh no, isn't the star cub mine? How can you match others well? ]

"hiss……"

Seeing this big wave of comments suddenly popped out, He Xi couldn't help taking a breath.

He just wanted to tease her.

Unexpectedly, he still underestimated the lack of roots in this little ancestor.

Gee.

After thinking about it, the young man glanced helplessly at the little guy who seemed to have nothing to happen, "Before you post, don't you think about the causes and consequences?"

"I have already thought about it."

Xiang Xing had a small hand with a serious face, "It's nothing more than rumours and hot searches."

"Gossip and dating are the taboos of girl idols."

He Xi shook his head and directly opened the Weibo hot search list.

Sure enough, a hot search named #项星学神同表实 relationship# appeared at the end of the list.

And there is a faint tendency to climb up.

However, to He Xi's surprise, the little guy in front of him saw this hot search, his eyes brightened with excitement.

"Wow, He Xi, we went on the hot search together."

I saw Xiang Xing cover his mouth, sneered and raised his brows happily at the young man beside him.

"..."