Chapter 383: The Boss's Little Mermaid (43-44)

That's it out of all likelihood.

What she did not expect was that this guy had come into contact with Mr. Jin so early.

However, is he the one sent by the elite group leader...

Xiang Xing suddenly felt that things were becoming more and more complicated, and she thought she would be ten big heads.

At that time, the elevator, which was delayed by the greetings just now, also returned to this floor.

Jin Xian stepped on his long legs, pushed the wheelchair, and walked in slowly.

The elevator descends floor by floor.

When he was about to reach the second basement level, the little guy in the wheelchair finally settled his mind, and couldn't help turning sideways slightly, raising his little hand, and pressing the big hands behind him.

"Brother Jin Xian,"

She raised her little head abruptly and looked at him happily.

The voice was soft, "Shall we take Professor Jin home?"

"……Ok?"

Upon hearing this, Jin Xian was slightly startled.

However, she laughed aloud, tilted her head slightly, and asked her back, "Why do you say that all of a sudden."

"...I think it's not safe for the professor to stay in this hospital!"

As the little guy said, he straightened his body solemnly, saying "You, look, I haven't predicted what will happen in the future, what if there is another Xiaodong like this!"

"..."

The man did not speak, but quietly lowered his eyes and looked at her lightly.

The sudden silence made Xiang Xing more tense and her pink lips tightened.

Fortunately, this atmosphere did not last long.

Jin Xian's dark eyes, which seemed to freeze, finally moved.

However, he still didn't say anything, only slightly curled the corners of his lips, silently pushed the little guy out of the elevator, and hugged him back into the car.

Make the little guy more and more hoodwinked.

Only when he hadn't put himself down, a pair of slender arms could not help but quickly encircle the man's delicate neck.

Pulling tightly, frowning, staring at him lightly.

The milky voice mumbled: "Brother Jin Xian, don't be a dumb, okay."

"..."

Jin Xian raised his brows slightly.

But with a low laugh, she still stuffed the girl into the back seat of the car.

However, after he put him down, he did not get up immediately.

Instead, he held the seat beside her with one hand, and with the other hand, stretched out the slender fingertips with distinct joints, and gently pressed against her pink lips.

"Shhh."

After the man made an inexplicable silence gesture, the bright pupils like obsidian suddenly swayed twice to the left and right.

"The wall has ears, I'll talk about it later, huh?"

His hoarse voice was lowered, as low as a breath, and extremely sultry.

Xiang Xing couldn't help but tremble slightly.

Had no choice but to point his head.

"Well, so good."