Chapter 335: Little psionic assistant, soft and cute, and can eat (13-14)

After a while, he turned his delicate little face blankly and looked at Wu Chen.

It happened to match his light gray eyes with a touch of worry.

After contacting for only a moment, the man was startled, and quickly concealed all his emotions.

In the next second, the slender hand that gave her a thud, gently put it on Xiang Xing's head and rubbed it a few times.

With a dumb voice, it seemed to be temptation, "Remember, you can't see those things too deeply, or you won't be able to come back."

As Wu Chen said, he paused again.

He licked the corners of his scarlet lips and sneered a little amusedly, "You are the eldest Miss Xiang family. Didn't Xiang Family teach you this?"

"..."

The little guy blinked silently and softened his eyes.

He lowered his head and whispered in a whisper, "Um...my dad won't let me be a psychic."

"It really came out by stealth."

Wu Chen smiled helplessly and shook his head.

No wonder there are those two crow messengers watching him all the time.

That's it.

She wants to do it, and it's not that no one teaches it.

After thinking about it, the man withdrew his hand silently.

But he changed his hands and put away the compass on the front of the car, and immediately started the engine, as if he was about to leave.

The little guy was taken aback for a moment: "Huh?...I'm leaving now? Don't you say hello to your grandfather and grandmother?"

That woman came out to sing again tonight, doesn't it mean that the two elderly people are going to listen to the midnight song again.

If this doesn't solve the problem, just run...

Baiwu Office, will it really not receive complaint letters?

Unexpectedly, the man who turned around with the steering wheel smiled lightly.

"Tonight is just to get the bottom line, let's go back and study what you saw, and then make the next step."

As Wu Chen said, his delicate eyes swept aside lightly.

Brows raised lightly, "As for the old couple Murong...I think I should receive a thank-you letter from them tomorrow."

"……Why?"

Xiang Xing didn't understand, he could hear a question mark.

The man laughed without saying a word, stepped on the accelerator, and galloped out of the Feinuohuayuan villa area.

...

The car drove on the highway back to the city.

Thinking about the weird experience of being almost lost in the past, Xiang Xing suddenly became a little afraid.

I couldn't help turning around again, took a few chicken wings burgers from the back seat, and decided to add some more.

However, before she unpacked the hamburger wrapper, the little guy suddenly felt the sky spinning before his eyes.

Even the burger has become a colorful swirl...

Why do you feel dizzy all of a sudden...

She thought about it endlessly.