The members noticed it so they eyed Taehyung.

"What?"

"Your food. You're making a mess." Suga said as he pointed at the mess that Taehyung made.

He looked at his food. And he apologized. They facepalmed and asked him what was bothering him.

"You're spacing out a lot." Jin said and they kept on eating.

"Sorry, hyung." He apologized and ate his food silently.

"We're not used to this. Usually, you'll go loud and noisy." Rapmon said.

Taehyung just kept on eating, not saying even a single word.

The class ended and Taehyung was still spacing out.

"Hey hyung, did you hear what's the assignment for today?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked surprised. "Huh? We have?"

Jungkook scratched his head and looked at Taehyung. "Seriously hyung, what's happening to you?"

"I'm just worried." He mumbled but Jungkook heard him.

"Why are you worried?"

"Its because.... because...." Taehyung was thinking of an excuse but nothing was coming up from his mind.

"Geez. You're being weird today." Jungkook said and left Taehyung.

He sighed and covered his face. He groaned and looked up just to see Yoonhee infront of him.

"Oppa, walk me home please?"

"Eh?"

"Please?" She used her aegyo and Taehyung gave up.

He walked her home and then right after that, Yoonhee thanked him and hugged him so tight.

He smiled a little and bid goodbye to her.

*The next day*

You went to school with Mina.

You were really nervous and kept on sighing so Mina looked at you.

"What's the problem, (y/n)?"

You took a deep breath and slammed your hands on your table. She looked surprised at your sudden actions.

"I think.... I have to confess to him." You said and Mina stood up.

"What?! Are you out of your mind?!" She facepalmed.

"Why?"

You innocently asked her.

"Why? You asked me why? Its because!" Mina stopped when she thought for awhile.

Its because I want Taehyung to confess his feelings first! She thought.

"Nevermind." She said and sat down again.

"I should confess to him. Its now or never. I don't want to hide my feelings anymore." You said and took a deep breath.

Mina sighed and nodded her head. "Well, its your choice anyway. When are you planning on confessing?"

"Later. When the class ends." You said.

Mina just nodded and smiled.

I know that Taehyung will feel glad about this. She thought.

It was already your last subject. You decided to text Taehyung and you wanted him to meet you at the garden.

To: Taehyung
Hey. I have to say something. Please meet me at the garden after class.