Neil - Your point is also correct... but will Parth meet her alone?

Avni - We can do one thing... We can get their meeting fixed and then whatever they have to talk about, they will do it themselves...
I will call Parth to the xyz place and you tell Niti to go there... then Niti will know how to talk to Parth...

Neil - I think it would be right, let's do it.

With this, Avni calls Parth and tells him that she is coming to meet him at the xyz place So he comes there and here Neil tells Niti everything that what she has to do after meeting Parth ... because he can only help her this much.

IN EVENING

At xyz place

Parth is sitting in the cafe waiting for Avni but then he sees Niti there who is coming towards him.....
He thinks something seeing her but then he starts pretending to be busy in his phone to show that he has not seen her....

Niti smiles seeing this thing of his and she has come today with the determination that today she will talk to him about her feelings...

Niti comes close to him and takes his name...

Niti - hey parth

Parth hears her voice and looks up at her.

Niti - I think you didn't recognize me...I am Niti, we met at Khanna house... at Avni's baby shower ceremony

Parth listens to her but says nothing....He remembers very well his meeting with her, but he keeps silent after thinking something.

Niti - Well, let me introduce myself to you again... Hello I am Niti...( she says and extends her hand towards him for handshake)

But Parth does not shake hands with her and seeing his behavior, Niti thinks it's okay, he is a calm type person that's why he's behaving like this

Niti - If you are alone can I sit here? actually i'm alone here too

Parth - Yes of course..Actually I am waiting for Avni here...

Niti smiles hearing this but only she knows that Avni is not going to come here that's why she says

Niti - thank god you finally said something

Parth - I'm sorry but.... (he tries to find the right words what should he say to her)

Niti - No problem, I can understand... Actually I have this bad habit that I talk a lot and don't give a chance to the person in front... (She speaks while sitting in front of him)

Niti - You know I came here alone But when I saw you sitting here, so just came to say hello to you... See what a coincidence... Luck has brought us together again...

Hearing this, Parth looks at her but does not say anything.... Similarly, Niti starts talking to him in many ways... Parth also starts opening up with her and starts sharing things with her, he gets so busy talking to her that he forgets that he was here waiting for Avni....

On the other hand, Niti tells the truth to Parth that it was Avneil's plan that both of them meet here because she had to talk to him about something.

Parth - why did you do this and what do you want to talk to me

Niti - Are you really so naive that till now you have not understood why I have come here to meet you and what do i want to talk about? ok so straight to the point

Parth seed her and niti speaks

Niti - I love you parth

Parth's eyes widen in shock and he immediately gets up from the chair.He sees her and Niti also stands in front of him.