Chapter eighteen

Levi's pov

Could I have been anymore stupid?

Did I really have to yell at her infront of that dastardly woman? The look in her eyes... The pain she must have felt...

I looked over in her direction as she sat against the sofa, scrolling through the endless movies I rented in advance so she would have something to watch, unable to speak. Since I teased her on the elevator, she hasn't said a word to me. I know she's still pissed.. but there's so much I need to tell her now.

Like about the charity ball coming up. And about how even when I was away from her she captivated my ever waking thought.

And about how I hoped I would see her using my card.

"Ugh there's so much to choose from..." She pouted, the melody of her voice surrounding me.

"Tch.. why not have a marathon then?" I asked while opening my laptop, skimming through pointless emails about work.

Her eyes widened in disbelief as she turned towards me.

"Wait... You don't care if I have a movie marathon?" She asked excitedly.

I tilted my head slightly.

"Why would it be a problem?" I asked as she slipped her knees up underneath her, getting comfortable in the couch. Never before had she looked so beautiful... W-

What.

Forget that.

"Welllllll a certain someone would get annoyed if I had a movie marathon. He claimed it was a waste of time and money." She answered bluntly. Hearing her words I knew exactly who she was talking about. And now more than ever I was happy I was the reason he dislocated his fucking shoulder.

"Well that certain someone was a cheapskate. We have plenty of time, and money. Watch to your hearts content." I responded in a more cold tone than I imagined.
She glanced from me to the TV, before crawling over towards me and leaning against me. As soon as her skin touched mine, my body came to life. My dick twitched as she grew comfortable, a relaxed moan escaping her lips.

Stop being a fucking pervert Levi.
I looked over at her, her beautiful eyes were staring up at me, and her lips looked so... Welcoming. Without thinking I slipped my thumb against them untill the tip was wet with her saliva, I don't think she realized what was happening, and neither did I.

The only thought that replayed though my mind was that I wanted to take her. Make her mine untill I was her ever waking thought as she had been mine.

I didn't realize that my thumb had parted her lips, and I rested it against the sharp of her canine.

"Ah..leewi.?" she tried to speak without hurting my hand. Quickly I pulled my hand away and regained my composure she stared at me all confused.

I cleared my throat, closing my laptop and setting it against the sofa next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she clicked on a movie, as if to not question whatever the hell I was about to do to her.

She found Some basic film I've seen at least a dozen times, but she seemed excited for.
"I just wanted to experience what it was like to cuddle someone while watching a movie." She responded as the beginning credits began to roll.

"You're telling me in the two years you were with that bitch he didn't hold you while watching a movie?" I snapped as she rested her head against the back of the couch, shaking it slightly.

"Waste of time, remember?" She whispered. I gave a sigh.

Did I hate when she brought him up? Yes. Am I trying to understand her better... Maybe.