Chapter one

⚠ Trigger warnings ⚠

Stalking

Harassment

Sexual harassment

Violence

Obsession

Drugs and alcohol abuse

Suicide

Spice

Dark themes

NOW ON WITH THE STORY

"I'm sorry I just thought that I should be the one to tell you this...this wasn't easy for me either you know. goodbye."
The Phone hung up with a click, as your fingers tightened around it.

Tears streamed from your eyes as you stared down at the note by your fiance Thomas that he had left on your desk at work that day; claiming he loved you and couldn't wait for your date the next night. You let out a muffled sob as your tears soaked the paper.

He's cheating again...that phone call wasn't just someone being jealous.

You sniffled, lowering the phone from your ear and setting it against the small table by the door where you came in.

You lifted your hands towards your face, trying to wipe away the tears that just kept forming as you replayed that conversation in your head.

What did she say her name was again.... Mina?

You dropped the hands from your eyes and sat down against the sofa, not even bothering to turn on the lights of the apartment. Everything you felt was crashing down so suddenly, and you felt like throwing up.

Thomas was your fiance of two years. The two of you met at a charity function when you were a fresh newbie at SNK cosmetics. Thomas was a seasoned employee, and at the time he was said to be the next VP, but seeing as he had trouble committing to plans he was always put on hold.

When you thought back on it it should have been a red flag from the start.
The love between the two of you blossomed quick, and it quickly turned into a physical one with an engagement following. Something that made your family proud, since he was a richer man with a following.

You raised your hand, rubbing the bridge of your nose to ease the tension in your aching head.

This wasn't the first time you caught him cheating, however. It seemed like there was a new girl often. A few weeks ago, which was The last time it happened before now, you were heartbroken, and promised yourself you would leave him and expose him to every tabloid out there, so that everyone would know what a raging piece of shit he was. Sadly, before you could, you were manipulated into trusting him again.

Thus time will be different. I can't let my heart get destroyed anymore.... I have to end things once and for all.

You stood from the couch, rushing to your phone and messaging your friends the plan that swirled around in your brain.

You weren't going to let him manipulate you this time.

It's over.

.....
"You look as beautiful as always my y/n." Thomas sang as you sat down across from him. He looked like he put effort into tonight, wearing a tailor made suit with a matching tie. It made your break up with him a little more worth it after seeing the effort he put in for once.
He had already ordered an expensive bottle of wine that sat in a small bucket of ice at the table. It was a shame you wouldn't be divulging.