Chapter Seven

Sissy wake up! Hm huh where are we? We're three hours away. Oh wow. Mhm mhm. Po looked over at Rae then back at the road. It'll be okay. Rae sighed and looked at Roel. Are you okay, did you sleep? Yeah for a little I'm just hungry. Oooh there's this strawberry picking field that I've always wanted to go to. We can't go right now. Why not? It should be close. We can go another day. But. But what? Can we please? No. Fine. Rae went back to asleep while Roel played with his toys in the back. Po looked at Roel in the mirror. What do you want to eat kid? Oooh um ihop! Or famous breakfast! Or or Wendy's? Pick one kid. Well what time is it? This is VERY important. It is... Po checked his watch as Roel impatiently waited. 11:30. Okay so Wendy's! Alright kid. Roe smiled and went back to his toys. Do you remember why you got hit? Well sissy went over to you and dad was real upset so he grabbed me and punched me in the eye I panicked but he's obviously stronger than me so I just waited until he was done and ran into my room. Do you know how many times you ran into that room? No but I know how many times Rae has....419. Po's face turned cold as Ro was still playing with his toys. It was chilling how calm this whole situation was to both of them. Okay here we are, what do you want? A kids meal! With a cheeseburger and nuggets!! Got it. What about your sister? Chili and nuggets with a frosty. Po pulled in trying to remember their orders.

Rae finally woke up and looked down at the Wendy's on her lap. She shrugged and started to eat it looking at her surroundings. Where are they? Why is it so closed off? She said biting a nugget. She looked up and saw the HUGE strawberry tree. Rae dropped her nuggets but managed to save the chili and ran over to pick some out. Here's a ladder. Po said smiling. Thank youuu! We did it! Did what ro? We made you happy!!! Rae just smiled and started grabbing strawberries not caring if they were washed or not just stuffed them in her mouth. It's been so long since she's had a strawberry at least one that was fresh...her dad would buy them but only for them to collect mold and then force her to eat them but shockingly that didn't make Rae hate them she loved them maybe even more after that cause even though a bad memory was connected to something so simple she made up her one meaning to defy it it's kinda how she got through life. Can we take some??? At least for the road I'm gonna be honest I'll probably eat all of them. Of course. She started putting them in her shirt and walked down the ladder. Some fell but she didn't care cause she had about a hundred. Rae ran to the car and started to scarf them down. Save some for us men. Why would I save anything for men I'm already in a male dominated family. What??? NOT MEE. Ro you know that time when you yelled at me I cried don't try to act innocent. Well he is! Yeah I am!! With the things he's seen he's definitely not. They both got silent. I'm sorry sissy. For what? Everything. Stop it, no sorry's or it's my fault cause it was bound to happen. Okay Rae. She looked at him. You are everything in a world that is nothing. You're the light in a dark room. Im just here aren't I? They laughed. No you're our companion the reason we're alive. I can't take credit for that that's something you've done on your own. Yeah I guess it is.

Welcome home guys. What? An old friend of mine lived here and passed away he said I could visit one day and stay. How long has he been dead? Or they? Four years. FOUR YEARS?!?! I wasn't even getting beat four years ago nah we gotta go I feel guilty. I'm just kidding he'll be here in a little. Oh thank god. Well at least his ghost. HUH. Just kidding just kidding. Are you?!?! Hm who knows. He doesn't he's in the grave. ROELL! It's trueee. Doesn't mean to add onto it! Should've been dad but. Roel muttered. Rae tried not to laugh. What's so funny? The group jumped as the brown haired boy with hazel eyes and a solid expression stood there as they freaked out. WHO ARE YOU? Leo. Hm. Short for leoneil. Did your parents love you? No. Well my dad hits me. Close second. Can you not? You said the joke first. Please. I'm sorry. It's fine. Rae looked at Leo. So what's your name? Rae Catalina Wilson. Oh? We're on a full name basis already? You're different. Thanks. Yeah. Who's this? My name is ROEL! Call me ro and I do have a middle name but we're not on THAT basis. He said looking Leo up and down. I also go by ro but we're not on that basis either. Hmmm got it. Old man? Not my name. Well that is it old man? Be respectful and maybe I'll tell you. Are you NOT old? He's not. Who are you to speak for him? He's soon to be daughter but that's none of your business. Your middle name was my business so why can't HIS name be my business. Cause you're being a dick. Wow okay Cat. Don't call me that. You gave me your name I have the privilege to say that and to nickname you. Leave. Eh still wanna know his name. No. Fine. Leo said shrugging walking away. God he was annoying. True true and you told him you're full name. Po don't start. ITS POOOO! They all jumped again. Please stop doing that. Eh nah. Please.