1

S A M A R I O N

*3 years ago*
Samarion was speeding down the road listening to 4am to 8am by G herbo.

"I'm living proof that you could do it too
By time I turned twenty-two I had an M or few
Get it had a M or few ain't say an M or two
Spread wealth with your nigga why you think it's him or you?..."

Mar sung to himself but he stopped when he saw red and blue flashing lights in his review mirror.

"Shit ! " he mentally cussed hisself out pulling over as he realized he had some weed on him and some un registered guns

The officer walked up to his driver window as he rolled down the windows on his black tinted impala.

"Do you know why I pulled you over young man ?" The officer said

"Yuh I was speeding" he mumbled in his normal low tone

"Not just that fella, you was going 108 in a 70, license and registration" The officer told him shaking his head

Mar reached inside of his glove department and got his registration and then reached in his pocket and got his license and then he gave it to the officer.

"I'll be back" the officer said walking off and as soon as he walked off Samarion texted his friends and told them that he was about to get arrested because of the items he had on him. Also because he already had charges on him.

A couple minutes later the officer came back and said "can you step out the car for me and lean against the car and hold your hands behind your back."

Mar complied and put his hands behind his back as the officer handcuffed him and searched his car and found allllll the stuff Mar  didn't want him to find.

Mar just looked down and shook his head and whispered "dayum, dayum, dayum !"

*present time*

"Inmate 15378950 is being released" A guard said walking to Samarion's cell unlocking it to let him out.

"Be safe gang" Samarion inmate told him dapping him up

"Niggas kno how I'm comin, you gon be out too lil brudda" he told the younger boy dapping him up

The guard hand cuffed Mar and brought him to the front of the cell, which was about a 5 minute walk since the jail was that big.

"Ion wanna see you back hea na" The guard big Will told Mar

"Ion plan on coming back hea, no time soon" Samarion told him, the guard handed Samarion his stuff to him, so he went and changed his clothes.

Damarion walked out the doors with his natural mean mug on his face as he walked to his homeboy J3 car and got in.

J3 instantly dapped him up and pulled him into an hug as Mar greeted him back.

"We gotta get chu a cut and we gon have some big booty bitches for you gang" J3 told him smiling happy that his homeboy is out as he pulled off driving towards his house