Chapter 9 - KFC Chicken

Author's Note:  I got into a bit of a hellish dilemmatic procrastination whether to continue this or not, well, a few months later I had the urge to continue once again. P.S Review the previous chapters to prevent any confusion, thank you!!!!

******************
Axel's P.O.V

I pushed her sa kama, while kissing her of course! Her breath is so warm, she's practically whimpering even though we haven't done anything, yet. But that's fine, malakas ang confidence ko sa sarili kong sexual skillset.

thanks Mia and Eva?....

During this, I was literally wishing na I won't encounter any hurdles (obstacles, problems) because emotionally speaking, DI PA AKO READY!!!!

Whilst laying down, I slowly went my way down. Kissing from the lips, down to the neck, and little-by-little, reaching her tits. I grabbed it and started playing with it using my tongue.

"Ugh!!! Axel, why are you soooo goooood??!?!" she moaned.

This remark got me going, so gradually I sped up a bit; nibbling her pink tiny nipples at the moment. Sinubukan kong maging manly, so I also tried teasing her a bit—talking to her dirty, and hoping that she'll like it.

"Ang sarap mo, nakaka-adik ka... gamot kaba?" sabi ko.

SHE FUCKING CHUCKLED... I WAS HOPING A BETTER RESPONSE PERO I THINK THIS ISN'T FOR ME, IM WAYYYYYY TOO COMEDIC....

I removed my other hand sa isa niyang tit then I harshly grabbed her thighs and moved lustfully towards her throbbing wet pussy.

O shit, it's so wet... pwede na ipang-ligo...

She scratched my back... I felt her nails burrowing deeper into my skin. But, hindi ko na ito iisipin, ang satisfaction niya muna ang number one TOP PRIORITY!!!

And so, I started playing with her clit and rubbing all the places wherein she would feel most delighted. At yung apilido ko, bumubulong na, "pare, pasok na tayo".

I know that buddy, hang in there!!!

I worked my way in, using only one finger. Ayaw ko siyang mabigla, siguro first time niya to. I didn't get to ask it, though...

"First time mo lang ba?" tanong ko.

"mmm... oo, Axel..." sagot niya.

"Ow, sige wag don't worry. I'll go slow and steady" I assured her.

Then I put it in, slowly. Kissing her in the process of doing so. I rubbed her g-spot and whew! she was squirming (fidgety, moving a lot.) So after steadfastly (continuously) rubbing, I used two fingers; just to spice things up a bit.

"Oh, shittttt daliri lang ba yan? I never felt this before, Axel. You're so gooood at this!!" she exclaimed.

"Alam mo naman na malaki tong ano ko, ready ka na ba?" tanong ko.

She remained speechless, but was moaning exponentially. But what happened next was completely unexpected. She pushed me, and napahiga ako. Then she went down and held my abilido.

"Ang tigas at ang init na nito ah? Ako naman magpapasaya sa'yo" she said in an erotic (bastos) manner.

"hehe, sorry?" sabi ko.

She smirked at me, and started moving her hand up and down.

Ugh, shitt... baka wala pa man mapapalift-off na agad mga anak ko...