020

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 020: THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE WORST 🏁

JUNE 4, 2006
11:29 AM
TOKYO, JAPAN

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

NAOMI THOUGHT SHE KNEW HERSELF. Her motivations, her ambitions, her hopes and dreams of old and new. Life seemed to be so clear before. Who were the good guys, the bad guys, and the worst. She was the good one, Hoseok was Satan incarnate, and that was the very end of it. Her world was colored in shades of black and white but suddenly gray was starting to seep in.

She should have never let him touch her. The thought of him being inside her in more ways than just physical, under her skin, in her fucking head made her sick. And even worse, her once solid beliefs about herself were beginning to fracture. How could she have possibly been intimate with him? The way she felt about herself went beyond even disgust. It was such a horrible sickness, Naomi thought she may have come down with a fatal illness. A fever burned at her body, guilt, apology. She slept with her brother's murderer. And now she'd have to face him again at his shop.

Her previous, regretful actions now confirmed it- she had to kill Hoseok. Whatever little reservations she had before were thrown out of the window. Hoseok had to die so she could wash away her sins in his blood, beg her forgiveness from Yoongi by handing him Hoseok's head on a stake. He'd forgive her and Naomi would forgive herself for letting him defile her body. Hands scarred from even more accidents than just Yoongi's held her waist, caressed her skin, rough fingers groping her breasts and ass. His supple lips teased her in all sorts of ways that made her shiver even just thinking about it.

The long con was beginning to feel longer than she could have ever anticipated. She stressed over every minor detail over her plan while taking down her braids. Everything seemed to be going so perfectly. Hoseok was trusting her, warming up to her, letting his guards down bit by bit. And when he finally let just a small piece of his vulnerable flesh show, she'd tear him to pieces, wipe his name from racing history, make him a nobody. Long dead, long forgotten.

What she hadn't anticipated was her young self rising from the dead. That horrid, monstrous, little girl with a crush far more fatal than she would have ever imagined. That bitch was ruining everything, making all of this harder than it ever needed to be. It was sad she had to die again but it was necessary for this all to work out. Naomi would kill her in cold blood, kiss her head, and lay her to rest once more.

Naomi stared at herself in the mirror, her hair drastically different than before, in soft fingerwaves she did herself. Edges laid flat in swirly curls against her hairline, dyed pastel pink hair swooping at the nape of her neck. She almost didn't recognise herself. Her face seemed rounder, with a youthful glow she hasn't seen in a long while. It forced her to see that girl. Wide-eyed and ignorant. And it forced her to see that she and that girl were not so far apart in difference.