006

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 006: 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏🏁

MAY 22, 2006
11:38 PM
TOKYO, JAPAN

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

IT SMELLS LIKE OIL, SMOKE, AND BURNT rubber against the asphalt. Naomi was out to take her baby out for a ride. She doesn't care who she races against, the weakest of the weak, the lowest bottom-feeder there is. She was hungry, out for blood, ready to feast on the heart of anyone willing to step up.

"No one wants to get beat by a girl, Naomi." Jimin sang to her as they sit beside a betting car, everyone rummaging around to place their bets on this upcoming race. All of them were on Hoseok. There was no doubt in the way they so confidently place their trust in his hands for the most precious things in their lives. Hoseok's smart like that in a way no one really understands. Most of them come to them to fix up their cars, pimp out their rides with all the latest, give them that edge they need to win. They win, they get money, they bet on Hoseok when his time comes around, and they also use it at his garage too.

He has his own functioning economy at this point.

Naomi looked out at the road, waiting to see the white flash of the Skyline cross the finish line any second now. She nipped at her bottom lip, anxious to get a taste of some fresh blood for the first time in Tokyo. She wondered if it tasted different, sweeter than her usual wins in Daegu, then in Seoul. She needed to up it a bit. Get a taste for something new and exciting.

"They need to get the fuck over it and stop being a bunch of pussies."

Hoseok's race was over sooner than it started. He was nothing more than a white blur with blue LED lights. The screaming, the fawning, it was all the same. Hoseok still had that cocky smile displayed across his lips, basked in the glory, in the girls offering themselves to him for the night. He doesn't take them up on it though. "Sorry, girls. Not tonight. I've got other business to take care of." Other business being the girl in low-rise jeans with the bands of her hot pink thong exposed. No shame. He likes it.

Hoseok wiggles his way by everyone to reach Naomi, twirling a lollipop on her tongue. "How'd I do?"

Naomi glanced over at Jimin to get his opinion first. He smiled, the blush apples of his cheeks complimented and emphasized by the reddened tips of his hair. "Best of the best, just as always." Jimin is honest. She can't say the same for herself. She shrugs nonchalantly and removes her pop from her mouth. Her lips kiss the tip goodbye. Naomi sees the way he looks at her lips. He's starting to look at her like he used to look at those people she envied when she was younger.

"Could be better." Naomi shrugged carelessly. Hoseok was taken aback, not used to not having his fucking dick sucked all the time over how good he was. He blinked a few times before his lips eased into a smile. "You think you can do better, Mi?"