005

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 005: 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍🏁

MAY 20, 2006
3:27 PM
TOKYO, JAPAN

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

Summers in Tokyo were tricky. Bouncing between muggy, cloudy weather into hot and dry weather. It was always an excruciating pain trying to figure out how you were going to prepare for a summer day in the city. Whether you would need your shiny yellow poncho or your thin spaghetti strapped t-shirt with shorts. You could not count on the news channel for updates because it seemed as if they didn't know them-damned-selves. And so the citizens and tourists of the city were always in for a treat when it came to Tokyo's dubious weather.

Today was different, however. Today was undoubtedly humid. The sun rays sent lashes to Hoseok's naked back as he bent down to check the inside of the hood of a customer's vehicle. The only thing on his body is a pair of loose-fitting jean shorts that shoot past his thighs and half the top of his knees. On his feet, he sported a pair of light blue and grey Saucony Grid Azura's and white ankle socks. Wavy black and silver hair pushed back and restrained by a hair tie he found laying around his car, probably from a girl who had accidentally left it behind there. His forehead was exposed and the wrinkles were evident on his aureate skin as he scrunched his brows and concentrated on the task at hand.

The problem with this vehicle was nothing to be scared of nor was it anything to run from. However, it was incredibly tricky. The racer had spent damn near two hours tweaking and twisting to secure. Punctured radiators were always time-consuming to repair but hoseok could handle it. And he was just about done.

"There we go..." he muttered, tongue resting still on his bottom lip as he curved his hand to twist the radiator cap back on. The piece of metal steamed hot after he had it sitting out for a while in the sun. Hoseok hissed as he backed away. Cracking his knuckles he went around to the driver's side of the car. Getting in, he placed the key inside the ignition. One leg jutting out to remain on the ground as his other pressed down on the accelerator to hear the sweet roar of the engine.

The vehicle sounded good and liable to get back on the road without causing trouble. Better than it had after the owner first rolled into the shop with it. Hoseok kept the car on as he went around to double-check. Nothing out of place. Nothing steaming. No signs of leakage. This was good to go.

"Hell yeah." He smirked, patting the roof of the car like it was a sentient being needing praise. The joy that fixing cars brought him was undoubtedly one of the top three loves of his life. The relieved expressions clients wore on their faces after seeing that they would no longer have to put up with a broken vehicle made Hoseok satisfied, content with the simplicity of it all. It was like his own personal therapy.