007

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 007: 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙎🏁

MAY 25, 2006
12:28 PM
TOKYO, JAPAN

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

"GETTING CLOSER, ARE WE?"

Naomi rolled her eyes before his words could even finish processing inside of her brain. The vexatious voice which belonged to the only other man she hated besides Hoseok fills her ears as she scooped the pink toothbrush into the small container of gel. Hours spent picking out an outfit alone and now she was pushing some of that time into doing her hair. Naomi didn't have any desire to look good for anybody other than herself. So she took her time planning out her wardrobe and fixed her appearance to perfection, the best of her ability if she wanted to maintain the image she had painted of herself.

"I wouldn't necessarily say all of that." She mumbled a response, eyes advancing upward as she stared at her reflection in the mirror and brought the toothbrush up to her loosely curled, baby hair. Namjoon sighed, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the doorframe into the bathroom.

"There is absolutely nothing else you can call this." He said, gesturing to her appearance. Tight clothing "Nothing Is wrong with getting closer to him. That is what we want after all."

"Yeah..." Naomi murmured, but she didn't say anything further. Namjoon always made it his personal mission to remind her of their work together. Why she was here in the first place, who she was here for, and blah blah blah. It's the same shit over and over. She knew what she was doing and she didn't need him breathing down her neck about it every other second. Naomi knew what his motives were. He hoped to intimidate her and remind her that this was a game too dangerous for her to play on her own. Naomi knew that already. She didn't like how he went about his little daily "reminders" ad he liked to call them.

"So... where's the little NASCAR driver taking you today?" Namjoon smirked, hoping that the petty little cross he just threw about Hoseok's was enough to make Naomi upset. But jokes on him, it wasn't. And she wouldn't dare give him the reaction he was looking for out of her.

"He asked me to come and chill with him at his shop." She shrugged, wrist slightly tilting as she slicked down her last little section of baby hairs with precision and perfected it in one go.

"So you two are building a little bond?" Namjoon quirks a brow. Naomi sighed, slamming down the toothbrush. She then turned around to face him, the small of her back pinned against the counter as her fingers curled around the edge of the counter. Braids over her exposed shoulders as she narrowed her eyes at the snarky bastard before her.

"What does it matter? It's all just a bunch of fake bullshit in the end. Is this not what you wanted?"

"Calm down, Naomi, nobody is saying that you're doing a bad job here. You're right. This is exactly what we want and trust me you're going about this the right way."