"It's a personal question, i don't feel comfortable answering this I'm sorry" he said not trying to be mean but In reality he just wanted to band the person's head in the wall who kept this question.

The interview ended but Reyaansh's mind was still stuck on that one question which made him remember all the old memories. Those memories in which reyaansh was actually happy, in which was with his love, his kaira.

Flashback

8:00AM
Xyz school, Delhi

Reyaansh entered in the school with the same cold expression on his face. He was not the type of person who have many friends, he just cares about kaira and sometimes his friends Yash who is a sweetheart, his is everybody's friend he is the one that tells reyaansh and kaira what is really happening in the school.

Reyaansh was looking for kaira he couldn't find her anywhere, not even when he leaving for the school he would always see her car but today he didn't saw her car. He was worried if she is absent cause now the whole day is going to be boring as he only tolerates him and can patiently listen to him but he actually talks to only her.

He always looking for her in corridor but couldn't find so he just decided to just go to his class. They were in 12th standard both were humanities students. He just entered in the class and saw Yash there and sat with him.

After 10 minutes kaira entered in the class with her eyes red clearly indicating that she was crying which made reyaansh tensed he went to sit beside her but his teacher just told him to not change seat because of him he was mad.

Just as the class ended he went to her and said "kya hua hai ye aankhein kyu lal hai" kaira just stuttered "n-nahi k-kuch bhi t-to nahi hua m-mein to theek h-hu" reyaansh knew there was something she's hiding didn't asked her anything.

He cannot see her like this. He doesn't like when she cries it breaks his heart he loves her he know but he was also aware of the fact that she doesn't and he doesn't want to ruin the friendship he cannot risk this friendship for his one sided love.

He want to cheer her up make her forget about her problems for some time he can do anything to make her smile. He just held her hand and started walking somewhere while dragging her with him.

"Ansh kya kar rahe ho, kaha leke Jaa rahe ho? Teacher ko pata chala ki hum class me nahi hai to daant padegi please class me chalo" kaira pleaded she was a excellent student, teachers are always happy with her performance and she doesn't want them to think bad about her.

"Bas mere sath chalo ek din lecture miss Karogi to fail nahi hogi" reyaansh said, he left her hand and stopped infront of the small door which was locked and looked at her with a Sinister smirk. Kaira immediately understood why he is here with her.

"No ansh mein bunk nahi maar rahi agar mein pakdi gayi to mere dad mujhe maar denge please class me chalo hum already bohot late hai" kaira gave him her puppy eyes hoping he would consider them.

"Yaar aakhri saal hai school hai chalo chup chaap mere sath" reyaansh looked around for a big stone when he found one he hit the lock with stone and in one try it broke. "Bada fuddu tala lagaya hai school walo ne" he laughed.

He was laughing but kaira was scared she never did something like this and to say she didn't like it would be true. She was scared as hell and she doesn't like the feeling of being scared but lately she is feeling this alot.

He just opened the door which opened directly on the road, he held her hand and just straight towards his bike which was parked outside. He sat on the bike and waited for her to also sit.

He was waiting but she was just staring at him, he got annoyed and said "ab invitation thodi dunga jaldi baitho" she just shook her head in no "mujhe abhi ye galat lag raha hai ansh".

Reyaansh smiled and said "tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga jaldi aao chalo" she agreed and sat on the bike. Reyaansh held her hands and placed them on his shoulder. He felt sparks from her touch but cannot say anything. She felt the same, she loves him but doesnt want to confess because of the same reason, she also doesn't want to ruin the friendship.

Reyaansh started the bike and now they both were just roaming around the city totally forgetting that they are on bunk and anybody can see them. Reyaansh stopped at a cliff, he looked at her and smiled.

He held her hand and both of them sat their in silence. Reyaansh broke the silence when he started humming a song. Kaira smiled and asked "naya gaana likh liya" "hmm likh liya sunau?" Reyaansh always likes to write songs, all of them are for her but she doesn't know that.

"Isme puchna hai shuru karo" kaira signalled him to start. Reyaansh started singing and kaira just placed her head on his shoulder.

शायद कभी ना कह सकूँ मैं तुमको
कहे बिन समझ लो तुम शायद
शायद मेरे ख्याल में तुम एक दिन
मिलो मुझे कहीं पे गुम शायद

जो तुम ना हो रहेंगे हम नहीं
ना चाहिए कुछ तुमसे ज्यादा
तुमसे कम नहीं

जो तुम ना हो तो हम भी हम नहीं
ना चाहिए कुछ तुमसे ज्यादा
तुमसे कम नहीं

आँखों को ख्वाब देना
खुद ही सवाल करके
खुद ही जवाब देना तेरी तरफ से
बिन काम काम करना
जाना कहीं हो चाहे
हर बार ही गुजरना तेरी तरफ से

कोशिशें तो होंगी कम नहीं
ना चाहिए कुछ तुमसे ज्यादा
तुमसे कम नहीं

जो तुम ना हो तो हम भी हम नहीं
ना चाहिए कुछ तुमसे ज्यादा
तुमसे कम नहीं

जो तुम ना हो

____________________________________________________

This is the first chapter of chaahat i hope you guys like it. Also please but tell if you didn't like this type of story i can just stop writing it now only.

Also I love this song ❤️❤️❤️

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1634 words