𝟎𝟏𝟒 Sun and Science

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ⅱ 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆

HAZEL WALKED UP TO THE CONTROL ROOM WHERE CONNER WALKED AROUND, DIRECTING A DOZEN S.T.A.R LAB EMPLOYEES. "Conner?" Hazel called and he looked up from his tablet. 

"Your Grace," Conner greeted and Hazel furrowed her eyebrows.

"That's weird, what do you want Conner?" Hazel asked, sitting on the edge of one of the desks.

"Your assistance," Conner said simply. 

.

Cole followed closely behind Dick up to the control room. "Hey, excuse me," Dick called, stopping a worker before she disappeared. "Have you seen Conner?"

"Are you kidding? Take a look," She insisted, looking over her shoulder.

Dick and Cole walked closer. "Bernard, I need orbital elements," Conner ordered, looking down at the Techie. "I gotta see what I'm working with, you feel me?"

"I feel you, Mr Kent," Bernard said.

"I think we can stop with the Mr Kent business, don't you? Just call me Conner," He insisted. "Or Mr. Luthor."

"All right, Conner," Bernard huffed.

"What the hell is going on?" Cole questioned, walking up to Bernard.

"Ask Mr Luthor," Bernard jabbed before stepping away.

"I am taking away the moon," Conner said throwing his arms open.

"I am taking away the moon," Hazel said sternly, her voice echoing from the phone in Conner's hand.

"I accessed LexCorp's mainframe," Conner explained. "We're redirecting 58 of their satellites to reflect Hazel's sunlight back onto the moon. It'll basically erase the illusion that the moon's turning red."

"No Blood Moon, no Blood ritual," Hazel echoed. 

"Okay, everyone, listen up," Conner called. "Once we're fully online, I'm gonna need thrusters on all satellites beyond 249.3 degrees East, all the way up. Got it?" An echo of agreement sounded through the room and Conner held the phone up. "Hazel, only meet a tenth of the energy needed, we still need those satellites."

"Duly noted," Hazel muttered.

"Hey, uh, Conner, can I talk to you for a second?" Dick asked following Conner as Cole looked over the mapping.

"Kind of busy, Richard," Conner said and Dick's steps faltered. "We're down to one hour, 46 minutes."

"Please don't call me Richard," Dick demanded.