Part 15. Sword Fighting And Creatures Of The Deep.

Start from the beginning

James then ran up the stairs and began to chase after him. I then chased after them both, trying not to fall down the many stairs there was. We finally made it out onto what I suppose would have been the roof, once upon a time. Will was stuck, as there was a gap within the structure of the ruins and if he missed the jump he would fall to his death. As soon as he saw myself and James coming, he plucked up the courage to jump and luckily for us he made it to the other side. James then thrashed his sword at Will and he thrashed back, James then followed suit and jumped onto the other side too and continued to clash swords. Then Jack was not long back up from the ground he once fell upon, he was about attack James, when I thrashed my sword at him, to stop him. Quickly he then turned upon me and we were now fighting with each other whilst trying to keep out balance on this very thin brick roof we were upon.

He thrashed at my left side, as I felt a sharp sting and I dropped to the floor, nearly falling off the wall. Whilst I was in pain again, he then ran off to see if he could get the key. Whilst the other two were fighting, he was trying to retrieve the key, swaying backwards and forwards trying to avoid blows of their swords. By some luck he then managed to grab the key from James's grasp, however this only caused the duo to turn on him and start waving their swords at him. Little did he seem to forget, that he left me behind him and with all my strength I managed to stand up and find my balance and walk over towards him, whilst trying not to fall off the wall myself and point my sword at his back, so he couldn't go anywhere.

Jack and Will began to thrash their swords, whilst poor James was stuck in the middle of them, having to duck and dive to avoid their blows towards each other, whilst trying to thrash his own sword at Jack too. Suddenly, James managed to stand up and thrash Jack's sword right out of his hand causing it to fall down to the ground down below. James and Will stopped in their tracks and pointed their swords towards Jack, he tried to turn around and run back, but unfortunately for him I was blocking his path, also pointing my sword at him. James then turned to Will. "Do excuse me while I kill the man who ruined my life". James said. "Be my guest". Will replied. The pair then turned back to Jack swords still pointed at him. "Let us examine that claim a moment former Commodore shall we, who was it that at the very moment you had a notorious pirate safely behind bars, saw fit to free said pirate and take your dearly beloved all to hisself, eh?". Jack asked rhetorically. "So who's fault is it, really, that you've ended up a rum-pot deckhand what takes orders from pirates". He continued. "James don't listen to him". I said in my manly voice. "ENOUGH!". James bellowed and struck at Jack but he fell our of the way and fell down the roof and onto the ground.

James then stopped in his tracks and stared at the ground to where Jack lay for a moment, before he began to speak out loud."You forget Mr Sparrow that the love of my life twas indeed Elizabeth, at first, but then I fell for the most amazing woman I have ever met, a woman whom you could only dream of having, Miss Anne Swann to be precise, but now I am away from her and we were destined to be married but now all that could be gone within a moment, so unfortunately Mr Turner...HE'S RIGHT!". James bellowed the last part. He then began to slash swords with Will again, I then ran in to try and stop them, but I got in the way too quickly and Will accidentally stabbed me with his sword, as I felt it slice my skin and plunge further into my stomach. Not again I thought to myself, not more blood to loose, not more blood sucking leeches to rid me of fevers.

James then jumped in and began to thrash swords with him, as though he was trying to save me from being killed, at that moment I thought to myself did he know whom I truly was. The two of them however, must not have noticed the severity of my injury that has just occured and then then continued to fight each other. I sat up and steadied myself upon the room my legs dangling from each side like I was riding a horse. I grabbed at my side to stop the bleeding as much as I could. Along with trying to ease the pain, I looked over to see Jack walking off in the distance, key in hand but unfortunately for him he fell into an open unfinished grave, that did make me chuckle slightly, helping me to forget about my injury, until a sharp sting brought me back to reality.