Part 10. Who In The World Is Davy Jones?.

There was a short silence between the pair, as James still lay there caked in mud and pig filth, as the pigs grunted and snorted around him looking for food. "Elizabeth, is Anne with you?". James slowly breathed out, as he wiped his face with his dirty hands, trying to get rid of all the muck he had upon his face. "Ermm". Elizabeth then quickly looked over into my direction, unsure of what to say. I stood there shaking my head and criss crossing my arms to indicate to her, that I didn't want him knowing I was with her. "Whatever makes you ask such a thing?". Elizabeth asked him, as she handed him a crisp white handkerchief from out of her trouser pocket, for him to wipe his face more. He gladly accepted it and continued to wipe his face. "I thought I heard her voice". He stopped wiping his face and looked of into the distance a little, as he fiddled with the corner or the handkerchief.

"Her voice?". Elizabeth questioned. "Yes, when the fighting was happening, I thought I heard her scream my name...". James paused slightly. "For a moment there I thought I was dreaming it". He said, as he looked down towards the filth upon the floor. "I think maybe all the rum has gone to your head my friend". Elizabeth said, as they both chuckled. "I suppose so". James breathed out, before handing Elizabeth back the dirty handkerchief. "You can keep it". She chuckled. James then pocketed the handkerchief before continuing. "How is she your sister, is she well?". James asked her. "I shall tell you all about my dear sister, when I get you out of here and we go and find Jack and we can get on board his ship". Elizabeth told him, as she took hold of his arm and began to pull him up from the mud. The sound of squleching came from him being pulled up, the pigs squealing and running out of the way from being disturbed.

James got to his feet and straightened himself up, as he began to follow Elizabeth to go and find Jack. Myself and Thomas then came from out behind our hiding place. "Come on". I told Thomas, as I motioned with my hand for him to follow me. I then stopped slightly and I adjusted my tricorn hat upon my head, so that it would cover my face a little, as if it wasn't for the dark night sky and the dull light lanterns, that were lit around the tavern, I feared James might see me and recognise me. Thomas followed behind me, as I tried my best to catch up with the duo infront of us.

"Right, let's make this clear, I'm Anthony Taylor, I'm a young merchant sailor, who has joined Jack's crew and your just here because you decided to go and look for the former Commodore, as a loyal friend and employee and you got lost and ended up stranded here and you've been here for a little while and you only just spotted him tonight, through all that fighting and you wanted to follow him to make sure he was safe". I told Thomas from over my shoulder. "Okay, wait joined Jack's crew?". Thomas whispered to me, as we were still creeping up behind my sister and Fiancé. "Yes well, they are probably too drunk to know whom they have picked to join their crew anyway". I replied. "Good plan". Thomas said.

We walked down past the tavern to the docks, as we walked along upon it, it was surrounded by many ships, including one that was recognisable from miles away, the Black Pearl. Even though the night sky was foggy and there were no stars or moonlight, through the orange flames of the lit torches placed around the dock, you could still make out the outline shape of it. Men were all walking around us, going about their daily jobs, filling the ships with the necessities of what they need, but how they could see with what little light they had was beyond me. We were only a few inches behind Elizabeth and James now and they were only inches behind Jack and Mr Gibbs.

"Captain Sparrow!". Elizabeth called out, as they were still walking towards the ship. Jack and Mr Gibbs turned around sharply, but kept walking at the same time. "Come to join me crew lad welcome a board". Jack told her, before turning back around. "I'm here to find the man I love!". Elizabeth replied, as she continued to follow them. Hearing these words, made Jack and Mr Gibbs stop in their tracks and looked at each other, a little shocked and disgusted. "I'm deeply flattered son, but my first and only love is the sea". Jack replied, still in shock over what Elizabeth had said, still not realising that it twas her and not a young boy. Thomas burst out laughing and I had to shush him, causing James to turn around fast, as he must have been shocked to find people following them. "And you two are?". He asked us, swaying from side to side slightly, the finger he was pointing at us, not even pointing straight. oh how I see he still holds his authority, even though it may look like he has lost his dignity and not to mention that he is drunk, I thought to myself.