Part 15. Sword Fighting And Creatures Of The Deep.

We were running to try and catch up to Elizabeth, when my thoughts suddenly consumed my head and I stopped in my tracks. "Anne, Anne what is it, what's wrong!". Thomas shouted, as he ran back towards me. I looked back behind me, to see the trio now running towards the forest, out of sight. "I-I-I-I can't I'm sorry Thomas, I can't leave him, go and help Elizabeth!". I said, as I lept up and gave him a tight hug, before turning on my heels, as I ran towards the direction of the trio, to try and catch up to them. "Anne, Anne, come back!". I heard Thomas shout after me, but I didn't listen, I just continued to run as fast as my legs could carry me.

I finally caught up and I found the three of them, within the abandoned and crumbling church, that is situated upon the Island. I ran through the tall grass and up into the building itself. Jack and James were clashing away, whilst Will was still catching up. Jack then kicked James and sent him flying into the wall behind him, knocking him slightly down the many stairs they were climbing. I then caught up to him and grabbed hold of him to make sure he was alright. "Anthony what are you doing here!". He shouted. "I came to put an end to this madness for Elizabeth and Anne's sake, as they both don't want to see there Fiancé's lying in a wooden box do they!". I bellowed. "I suppose not". He replied. Meanwhile, Jack had run further up the stairs but there was another we had to worry about, for Will had finally caught up to us and charged at James with his sword, knocking me flying down the stairs, sending me tumbling backwards.

I let out a cry of agnoy, as I felt all the air in my lungs being crushed by my rib cage, as I landed hard upon my back. I gritted my teeth together to stop the pain, as I pulled myself together and managed to haul myself from off the ground and place my hands upon my knees to catch my breath. James and will continued to thrash swords, I composed myself and before I knew it my adrenaline had kicked in and I had my sword in my hand and I was running back up the stairs I had just fallen from. Will then spun round and blocked my strike at him, whilst he had James pinned up against the wall with his arm. I then broke free of the block and pushed him up the stairs into James, causing him to strike Will, who managed to block it.

Jack then came back down and decided to have another go at James, whilst Will was slyly sneaking up on Jack, who still had the key, so I pushed my sword into his, trying to distract him from his plan, he then thrashed his sword back, both of us locking swords into some kind of unfinished cross shape, until I too was pushed back into the wall. Once again, I felt all the air being pushed out of my lungs, except this time I banged my head pretty hard from the impact of the push. I leant forward and clutched my head with both hands grunting in agony. Just then, James was tripped up by Jack and he went flying to the ground and I couldn't help but laugh. James however, returned the favour and tripped Jack up also sending him to the ground, twas like watching a stack of dominoes fall when you stand them up right and let go of them.

Jack then managed to scrambled to his feet and strike a blow at James, the key of the chest dangling from his arm as he struck. James then took hold of Jack's wrists and sent him flying into the wall, still holding onto him. Before he grabbed hold of the key and snapped it off of his wrist. Jack then went to lunge towards James to try and retrieve the key, however he missed and he went flying over the stairs and clutched the rope to stop him from falling. "Ahhhh!". Was all he managed to cry out before he went crashing to the ground, causing the bell to ring in the tower in the process. I was so absorbed into the scene, that I didn't see Will coming in for another blow, that I had to duck really quickly in order to not be stabbed in the head. He then rushed and held onto the rope that was left hanging and he managed to be pulled up, with Jack being pulled down. James was stood there key with his grasp stood staring at it. Will then came out of the blue and grabbed it from him. I threw a thrash at him with my sword to try and stop him but I missed. He then managed to make it to the top of the bell tower. "By your leave Mr Norrington!". He bellowed down to James.