CHEST

So we left home.
With a stranger and just my worn khaki woolen cardigan.
He opened his car's door. He gently put me in the car. By looking at my face:
"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid of anything when you're next to me" he said and stepped on the gas.
When we arrived at the airport, the pilot and a few people were waiting for us in a private plane.
We boarded the plane. He sat right in front of me.

How can I lie, I was worried. Where am I going to at midnight? Suddenly he hold my hand and:

"Are you hungry? Your face is so pale you'll be well. Believe me" He tried to comfort me.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't.

A few hours later we landed in England.
It was a foggy cloudy day before the sun had risen yet. Besides, it was very cold. A few minutes later, a Rolls Royce stopped right in front of us. His chauffeur came out and took off his hat. He quickly ran and opened the back door. Tugrul nodded and asked him to withdraw. He opened my door himself and sat me in the back seat of the car and walked over to me. After instructing the driver to go, we set off. I had never seen a real Rolls Royce before, let alone riding, even up close. The leather seats, the handmade wooden door inside and the handwork on the edges were very stylish.
We didn't speak at all along the way.
What can I talk about?
I didn't even have the courage to ask questions.
I was sitting squashed with both hands between my legs. From the corner of my eye, I was looking at the tattoos on his hands and fingers. What did they mean? And of course I looked at the deep scar on his arm.
Tuğrul had such a big and charismatic air that I agreed with my older sisters.

" What would a man like that do with you?"
Yes, these words are still in my ears.
Seriously, what could this man have to do with me?
We have come a long way in these thoughts. After a long distance of about 100 kilometers, he turned to me:

"Are you bored? It's almost time, we're almost here."

I gave a no sign by turning my head left and right.Do you like my bewildered foolishness? "Okay," he said with a smile.
We took a right turn on a forked road. It was a long narrow road. Even I couldn't believe what I was about to see.
It could even be seen from afar.
It's a castle. Yeah what I saw was a castle.
I couldn't understand. What, we were on a tour in the early morning? Unless it's an old historical museum. The car passed through the narrow stone road, through the green field, and stopped in front of the huge castle.

What is that? I was tired of being confused. Dozens of male and female servants were waiting at the door in single file. His blonde girlfriend and the housekeeper, Mrs. Meri, who worked at his mansion in Istanbul, were also there. I hadn't thought of that. I was also ashamed of the clothes I was wearing. Why did Tugrul bring me here in such a shambles? Or to humiliate?

He helped me get out of the car by holding my hand.
Everyone, except his girlfriend and Miss Meri, bowed before us in one file: "Welcome" they greeted us. I instantly got the hateful looks and bad energies of his girlfriend and Miss Meri.

Meri, came next to us and, "Welcome sir, your room and breakfast is ready" she informed. Tuğrul, turned to me:"Firstly have a shower. You got tired, take a rest little. Then we have breakfast together. I have something to do. Okey?" 

Then he looked at Meri, "you know, lets"

Meri replied as, "Yes sir" .

Why did he bring me when his girlfriend was here? What's going on? The uneasiness that started inside me spread to my face. Meri, " I'll take you to your room."

Seriously the guy lived in the castle. When Tuğrul was leaving, I saw his lover running, hugging and kissing him. There was a very warm intimacy between them. Tuğrul was fervently telling the woman something. He showed this by making it feel very obvious with his body language. I was following Meri as she made her way through the great castle. Yes, a castle, a big castle with no end. I look left and right in amazement...