"Mr.kim! What are you doing?" You exclaimed only to get shushed by him.

"Shush and it's taehyung for you" he said and continued whatever he was doing. You gulped before gaining some courage and called his name.

"T-taehyung—" you were cut off by him but still you saw him smile when you called out his name before he started speaking.

"You don't have to wear all this if you're trying to impress me" he said removing your brand new heels you bought just so you could look more ladylike to him.

"You're simplicity and carefree nature is one of the many things I love about you. Be yourself when you're around me. I love you the way you are so don't change anything about yourself for me. Infact The purple sneakers were cuter than this" he said removing another heel as you covered your face with your hands.

He even noticed the simple things about you. You questioned yourself about how did you even up with him and what did you ever do to deserve someone like him.

"Thank you" you replied not knowing what to say as you saw him flash a toothy grin at you.

Taehyung kept the heels in the backseat and hopped in the driver seat.

He looked at you and he was right, you did not fasten your seatbelt. He did it for you and it is becoming one of his habits to fasten your seatbelt.

You smiled at him as he fastened your seat belt and he did the same for himself before driving off from there to his house.

The night weather was chilly and pleasent. The cool air made you feel light and few minutes into the ride you dozed off feeling tired.

Taehyung caressed your head as he glanced at you before turning of the radio which was playing since a few minutes.

Upon reaching your house, he slowly but carefully lifted you bridal style and somehow took you into your apartment room. You being the little koala you snuggled more into him on the way making the man smile unknowingly.

He placed you on the bed and was about too get up when you clutched onto his shirt, restricting him from going anywhere.

"Don't go" you softly mumbled in your sleep making him sigh as Taehyung climbed onto the bed beside you before covering you and himself under the duvet.

He wrapped his arm around your waist securely while you snuggled into his chest with your hands wrapped around his torso. He felt warm with you in his arms and he wanted to feel this warmth forever. After a long time,after you came along he felt like he was home.You are his home.

"What have I ever done to deserve you" Taehyung whispered to himself as he placed a kiss on your crown before drifting into his own dreamland but this time with you.

⁰✿◉✧✷—✷✧◉✿⁰

The next morning you woke up from your deep slumber. You aren't a morning person but you couldn't help but feel the extra comfort you are feeling which you didn't before while wrapped in your sheets...Or you thought.
You shut your eyes, yawning as you snuggled a bit more into your pillow. You sensed a floral and sandlewood fragrance around you..

'since when did my sheets smell so good' even though you're physically half conscious, mentally you're conscious self was wide awake.

You shifted in your sleep. The action causing the arm wrapped around your form fall off from you and onto to the bed. A low groaned was heard and you immediately shot your eyes open.

You squinted your eyes trying to just to the light emitting through the window which made your white room walls appear as golden yellow.

You turned to your left just to witness taehyung frowning in his sleep. He let out a groan. It felt like a dream. He is so beautiful while sleeping. His brown hair falling over his forehead, His eye lashes falling over his cheeks, his cute nose, his bread cheeks squished against the pillow and his boxy lips which had formed into a pout.
Automatically a soft smile made it's way onto your lips.