25 - met

phat's pov

when I was in class, my phone kept on buzzing. I was confused. "phat turn your phone off please." said my teacher. I just bowed my head and I took my phone. they were all messages from beam.

he knew I was in class, why would he be annoying me this much? I put my phone on silent and then I clicked on the notification from him.

beam⚡: phat
beam⚡: phat
beam⚡: phat
beam⚡: meet me
beam⚡: later
beam⚡: 6:45
beam⚡: at the bus stop
beam⚡: I'll be coming over there

I looked at the messages and smiled. why would he be coming to meet me? he literally lives on the other side of the city.

phat 🎨: what
phat 🎨: why?
beam⚡: I wanted to hang out
phat 🎨: yeah but like why
beam⚡: I dunno, missed you
phat 🎨: huh
phat 🎨: what
phat 🎨: 😵
beam⚡: you changed your name hm?
phat 🎨: yeah, I did. I'm planning on dropping way and pring
beam⚡: omg really???
phat 🎨: yess ofc
beam⚡: FINALLY OH MY GOD. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG IVE WANTED YOU TO DITCH THOSE HOES

I snorted and I put a hand over my forehead slightly

phat 🎨: HELPPPPPP
beam⚡: oh my god I actually screamed
phat 🎨: WWHATTTT
beam⚡: NOT KIDDING
phat 🎨: OKAY I HAVE CLASS
beam⚡: nooo 😔
phat 🎨: see you laterrr
beam⚡: see youuuuu

I put my phone away and then I continued taking notes, still having a smile plastered onto my face.

----

"ugh!" I whined, throwing clothes on the floor out of frustration. why was picking out an outfit so hard?

I took out my favourite hoodie and jeans but they still didn't look good together. the jeans were too tight. I threw the jeans on the floor and huffed.

I tried on a bunch of outfits but none of them looked good. the pants were the problem. I didn't have a nice pair of pants that were fit for going out.

then, I heard a knock on my door. "what is it?" I asked and then the door opened. of course, like you'd expect it was fourth. "why the fuck are you yelling?" he asked me and I just rolled my eyes. "I can't find a nice pair of pants." I said. fourth just looked at me, confused.

"why the hell would you need a nice pair of pants? are you going on a date? is your boyfriend coming here?" he bombarded me with questions. "okay first of all, I am going out. second of all stop calling him my boyfriend and third of all he has a name." I said and fourth snickered. "I have some pairs, I can lend you something." he said and my eyes lit up.

"really?" I asked and he nodded. "yeah of course. let me go get them." he said and I smiled. then he left my room and after a few minutes he was back with three pairs of jeans. he handed them to me.

I looked through all of them and the ones that caught my eye were the black cargos. I took them and I gestured at fourth to look away. he turned around and I tried them on.

the jeans looked really nice with the hoodie I was wearing. I looked to fourth who was still facing towards the door. "I'll wear these." I said and fourth turned around to see. "they look great on you!" he told me and I smiled. "thank you so much." I said and he nodded. "it's not a big deal."

I looked at him and I suddenly spotted a red spot on his neck. "looks like you and gemini made up hm?" I teased, smirking. fourth immediately knew what I was talking about so he put a hand over his neck. "shut up." he said and I smiled. "when did that even happen? we were at school all day." I asked and fourth let out a sound of annoyance, rolling his eyes. "leave me alone. bye." he said before he walked out of my room.

----

It was now 6:30. I just left the house and I was speed walking to the bus stop. I wanted to be there earlier just incase.

I got there at 6:40 and I waited for a few minutes before finally, a bus pulled up. I gripped my phone tighter and I straightened my back a bit.

I waited another minute before I spotted a familiar face. it was beam. he looked as handsome as ever. his hair was styled pretty nicely and his outfit was just perfect.

taking in a deep breath, I closed my eyes, before opening them again and then I noticed that beam was walking over to me. my breath hitched and I smiled.

he got to me and he reached out for a hug. my eyes widened but I hugged him back. "how was the ride?" I asked him and he pulled away. "it was okay, kinda suffocating cause there were so many people." he said and I nodded.

"so uhm. where do you wanna go now?" I asked him and he shrugged. "anywhere is fine." he said. I didn't really know what to do with that. "we can go to this café nearby, if you want." I suggested. he smiled and nodded. "okay, let's go then."

----

we got to the café and we sat down. the waited came almost immediately and took our orders. I ordered an iced latte but beam ordered black coffee. I didn't really drink black coffee ever. it was too plain for me.

"so, I'll be staying here for a week." beam said and my eyes widened. "wait really?" I asked him excitedly. "yes really. I got the week off of school. I'll stay at my aunt's house." he said and I smiled. "oh my god, we'll hang out all week. we could have a sleepover at my house. you can meet my two other friends!" I exclaimed and he just looked at me.

he smiled at me and nodded. "yeah, we'll do everything this week." he said and that's when a bunch of thoughts filled up my head.

what did he mean by everything? he probably meant what usual friends do. not what I wanted him to mean. at this point I'd just take what I could get. whether it was friend things or going on dates or kissing or making out- yeah I should just stop thinking right now.

I looked at him and smiled again. "yeah. we will." I said. I could swear that I saw his smile turn into a smirk for literally a millisecond. was I going crazy? I was just being delusional.

the waiter came with our orders and I took my latte before beam took his own coffee.

----

(I'm loosing ideas help I'll just end the hang out)

beam walked me home since it was getting pretty late, we talked about school the whole way.

we got to my neighbors house and I stopped there. "I'll go from here." I said and beam also stopped before he turned to me. "why? I wanna make sure you get home safely." he said and I smiled. "I know but, my mom might yell at me for walking back home with a boy. I live right there." I said and pointed towards my house.

beam nodded and sighed. "okay then. get home safely." he said. I leaned towards him and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "thanks for walking me home." I said and I could feel his arms wrap around my torso. "of course. I just wanna make sure you get home safe." he said and that made the butterflies in my stomach erupt like a volcano.

I squeezed him a bit tighter and we stayed like that for a few more minutes, before I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I slowly pulled away and I looked at him before we both fully let go. I took my phone and I turned it on. I looked at it and saw that fourth texted me and asked when I was getting home. I ignored it and slipped my phone back into my pocket before I turned my gaze up to beam again.

he was also looking at me. we locked eyes and I smiled. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said and he nodded. "see you." he said and I walked away.

----

yuhh alr. there's this chapter. I kinda like it other than the fact it was awkward asf but yeah.