02 - talks

fourth's pov

I was home. today was a decent day. I went to my room, and plopped myself down on my bed. I heard a knock on the door. "come in" I said, turning around and seeing my mom. "hey honey, how was school?" she asked and sat down on the chair beside my desk.

"it was okay. a bit boring though." I said and she nodded. "did you eat anything?" she asked me and I fell silent for a second. then I hummed and nodded. "you sure?" she asked and I nodded again. "we're having guests over later. come down when you've cleaned your room up. I nodded again and she left.

my stomach growled a bit. it's been doing this since yesterday. I don't know why it does it cause I'm not even hungry. I just flopped over on my stomach and got my phone out. I scrolled through Instagram. when suddenly a notification popped up. 'norawit.gz followed you'

I looked at the notification for a minute, confused. I pressed follow back and went to his account. I went to the first photo, his latest one.

it was him, smiling brightly with his mom on his side, with the caption being 'happy international women's day mama and every other woman!'  i stared at the photo. I was looking at him. he was so handsome. I slightly smiled and liked the photo. then I went out of his account and took my guitar that was lying on the ground in the guitar case.

I started to play some stuff. nothing specific. I was just playing a song I wrote. I wasn't singing though. not in the mood.

----

I was lying in my bed, on my phone. then my mom came in, without knocking. "the guests are coming in half an- why didn't you clean your room?" she looked at me, an angry look on her face. I just looked at her. "I forgot." I said and she scoffed. "how the hell can you forget? get up and get ready. I'll come back in twenty minutes and if this room isn't clean I'm taking your phone." she said and I rolled my eyes. then she left the room.

I got up and started making my bed. that didn't take long. then I cleaned the floor a bit. I picked up the many many many wrappers of candy and the plastic cups. I threw them in a bag and I touched up my desk. it wasn't perfectly clean but it was decent. I was too tired to clean anything else. right when I finished my mom came in. "okay. now get dressed and come downstairs. the guests are coming in five minutes." she said and I nodded. she left and I just put on a really big hoodie and some sweatpants.

I went downstairs and I sat down on the couch. I took my phone out and I looked at it. I saw a new message. it was from gemini.

gem🔆: hey
fnj❀: hi?
gem🔆: hey how r u?
fnj❀: I'm ok ig. hbu
gem🔆: I'm good. why the ig?
fnj❀: we're having guests over, I wasn't planning on coming out of my room all day.
gem🔆: why not?
fnj❀: idk. why do you even wanna know
gem🔆: I actually dont know. have you eaten? you didn't eat lunch earlier at school.

I stared at the message. why did he care? I thought for a bit and decided I'd lie.

fnj❀: yep I ate.
gem🔆: oo cool, what'd you eat?

well shit.

fnj❀: uhhh I ate an apple
gem🔆: just that?
fnj❀: yeah pretty much.
gem🔆: go eat proper food, Ur gonna get sick if you don't.
fnj❀: I'm ok I'm not hungry.
gem🔆: are u sure?
fnj❀: yeah.
gem🔆: ok, let me not bother you. I'll go now. plus I gotta help my mom with something.
fnj❀: oh okay. bye bye.
gem🔆: byee