13 - date

fourth's pov

I got ready. I was supposed to go on a date with gemini today. which was honestly exciting.

I left my hair down as it always was but I wore something different. I was feeling myself today.

I took out my high waisted baggy jeans and put them on, then I looked for a nicer shirt. I then remembered I had a t-shirt that I bought myself for my birthday. it was specifically bought for special occasions. and I counted this as one.

it was a pretty nice t-shirt. it was a pretty baggy t-shirt but it was a bit cropped. I took it put it on. I took my bracelets and put them all around my wrist.

then I took a zip up hoodie just so my mom wouldn't notice the cropped t-shirt. I zipped it up and took my lipgloss.

I didn't really wear make up anymore after prom outed me. I got too insecure in it. I felt like more of a weirdo. I just wore lipgloss and maybe mascara on a good day. which was basically never.

I took my backpack and went downstairs and saw my mom, phat and lee. "hey fourth." my mom said to me and I turned to her. "oh hey mom. hey lee." I said, slightly bowing my head. then I just looked at phat. "where are you going?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm going out with a friend." I said and she nodded. "you have friends?" asked phat out of nowhere. "phat!" his dad slapped his shoulder lightly. "okay I'm going out now. bye mom." I said, putting my shoes on and walking out.

I walked a bit from my house and saw gemini's car. I put my hand up and he slowed down. he stopped right Infront of me and I opened the passenger side door, going inside the car, closing the door.

"hey." I said and smiled, unzipping my hoodie and taking it off. he looked at me and smiled. "hey. new shirt?" he asked and I shook my head. "no, it's just been in my closet for too long." I said and he nodded. "you're also pretty dressed up." I said looking at him. he was wearing a black button up with black pants and of course his normal shoes, that were also black.

I put my seatbelt on and he started the car and we both left.

----

when we got to the mall, the first place he took me was of course, the ice cream shop.

I bought a mint chocolate chip ice cream and he bought a chocolate ice cream. I looked at him and smiled. he also smiled. "where do you want to go?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "anywhere. I don't mind." I said and he looked around.

"hmm, wanna go to the jewelry store?" he asked and I nodded. "okay sure."

when we finished the ice cream we left and went to the store. we went inside and I looked around. holy shit. everything seemed so expensive. there is no way I would be able to buy anything. I was here just for gemini.

he looked around, checking out the jewelry. he looked at some necklaces. maybe he was buying something for his mom.

he took one and looked at me then back at the necklace, then hewent to check out. he paid for the necklace and we both left. "is it a gift for your mom?" I asked and he should his head. "no. it's not for her." he asked and I nodded.

I looked around and saw a photo booth. "hey look." I said and pointed over to the photo booth. "do you wanna go?" he asked and I nodded. "if you want to." I said and he smiled. "of course I want to. come on." he took my hand and walked over to the booth.