07 - confessions

fourth's pov

I woke up, my eyes burned. they were watery. why were they burning? it was literally 7am. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, and my teeth. my eyes were red. "the fuck?" I said Infront of the mirror. I just ignored it and went to change.

I wore everything as I always did. but this time I didn't wear my bracelets (forgot to mention them in the past chapters lmao) and I put on a simple zip up hoodie. my hair was the same as always. I put the books for the day in my bag and I left the house.

----

I got to school. it was a wednesday. I walked over to my locker and put my stuff inside, then I went to class. I sat down and went on my phone, I watched tiktok and scrolled through my Instagram feed.

I saw gemini had posted a new photo. it was him, in a suit, posed Infront of a really nice looking restaurant. he was doing the ily sign. I looked at the caption. 'i love being the youngest at a family gathering😐.' I smiled at the caption, then liked the photo.

----

after class ended, I got up and walked out. I immediately headed to my next class. I had one with gemini now.

I got to class and sat down going on my phone again. then I heard someone sit down beside me. "hey fourth." I heard the familiar voice say. I turned around and smiled a bit. "hey gem." I replied, glancing at him.

"how are you?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm okay, could be better." I said and realised this was the only thing I was saying to him when he asked me how I was. "you?" "I'm good. I had a test and I got an A." he said and I made small applause. "good job!" I said, smiling.

"do you wanna go out?" he asked and my smile dropped almost instantly. "huh?" I said, confused. "so I can kinda celebrate. it was my least favourite subject and the hardest one." he said and I thought for a bit. "uh- okay. where are we gonna go?" "I was thinking we could go to an amusement park, or if you want we can go to the mall again." he suggested and I shrugged my shoulders. "okay then we'll go to an amusement park." he said and I nodded. "I love amusement parks. I've only been once." I said and he smiled. "okay then great." he replied and I smiled back at him.

----

I was getting ready, I took a shower and looked in my closet. I didn't have a lot of clothes that weren't just hoodies. I took the thing that looked the best. so I took the hoodie gemini bought for me and some baggy jeans I had. I put the clothes on and let my hair down like it always was. I tried to brush it away a bit but it didn't want to go so I just left it.

I looked in the mirror. I looked okay, I guess? I opened the drawer by my desk, I had a little lipgloss hidden cause of my mom. I took the lipgloss and put it in my pocket. I sprayed once of my perfume on and went downstairs. my mom wasn't here. I figured she was out with lee. I didn't mind. as long as they weren't around me.

I took a little sticky note and wrote on it that I would be out with a friend and would be back at around 8-9pm. it was now 5:27. I had a bit more time until 5:35.

I took out the lipgloss and put a tiny bit on, then I put it back in my pocket. I took my phone out. it was 5:30. I took my shoes and put them on, then I got my jacket. I went outside and waited a few minutes before I saw gemini's car.

I went over to it and went inside. "hey there." he said and I smiled. "hi." I said and he smiled back. "you ready? seatbelt on?" "nope." I said as I was fastening my seatbelt. "okay ready." I said and he nodded.