Ch. 22 - The Other 'She'

Start from the beginning

"I hope we'll meet again." I said and smiled.

"We will. Call me when you need me." She said and turned back just about to leave.

She suddenly turns to me again and asked, "Can you give me a fan hug, please?"

"Haha okay. Why not?" I stood up from my chair and hug her, even though there's a table between us.

She hugs me back then.

"I miss you, Park Jimin." She whispered in my ear.

"We'll meet soon." I whispered back and she pushed me, because she knew, I and her are different. I'm an idol, she's just a fan.

She bows to me after that with her smile. Then she steps away leaving my table while waving her hand, and I do the same to her.

We're trying to act natural as a fan and an idol, even though we know each other.

I lean my back to the chair and smile to myself.

"You know that fan?" V, who was just finished giving signs to his last fan, asked me while jerking his head to the girl then looked at me again.

"Yup." I nod my head.

"One of your exs,huh?" V scoffed and I gave him my dead glare.

"It means no. Okay." He gulped his saliva and faced the front again.

"why if she's my real ex?" I whispered to V as i turned to him. Well I'm curious.

"You might find back your love... Maybe. So you won't fight with Jung-- nevermind." He answered.

V knows?

"Aish! No! She wasn't and she won't be. Me and Jungkook stay the way we are, we've never fought." I hit his head, not so hard tho.

"Ya! Don't hit my head! You're messing my hair. And you're the one who started this!" He complained.

"I was just asking, you're the one who answered with that kind of thing!" I said.

"I do no wrong, hyung! I'm innocent. Can't you see. I n n o c e n t!" He spelled the word 'innocent' and tried to make an innocent face. He's really good at making this kind of face.

"Hajima. (Re : Stop it.)" I said calmly while pushing away his face with my hand.

"Hyung!" He said while trying to push my hand away from his face.

"Hey hey. You guys are done now. The gate is closing."

We both looked to the person who patted our shoulders from the back.

Rae Hee.

"Noona!" V said while grinning, as usually. "We're done now?" He said in disbelief. He was having so much fun while giving signs to fans, while, I was just trying my best.

"Yup. You can go and take a rest now, I'll tell the others too." She said while smiling.

"Yes!! Woohoo!" V clapped once, then he made a fist and mouthed 'yes' , then he ran away. Alien. I don't even know where does he go, maybe to the backstage.

I can see Rae Hee's telling the others while I'm staying here, sitting coolly on my chair. I haven't moved yet, my eyes can only watch the doorgates, far in front of me.

"Why are you smiling, fool? Something went wrong or the other way?" I looked at the girl who's asking me. It's her, Rae Hee.

Yeah, who else called me fool.