Chapter 11: Pain and anger

Start from the beginning

What's going on?!

"I think she has such a strong sense...your companion, Y/N." argh! Not that dude again!

"Go ahead, Y/N. Find me, while you are still here."

I blink my eyes and everything goes normal again. Paimon seems doesn't realize what's going on to me because she's a bit far away from me, she seems looking for something.

"Paimon!" I call her. "Yeah?" she answers and turns to me.

"Let's go."

******************

I and Paimon searching for the Fatui killer. We've been waiting for this mission for a long, long time. But because of the perches' missions plus making the fog disappear, it's not wrong to do the mission tho.

We're walking while I'm looking at the map cause this place it's still strange for us.

"Seriously, Y/N. We've been walking around but without a destination. Where are we going to search for it?" Paimon is right, honestly, I and Paimon just walk around without direction to search for it (and that son of a bitch).

I look at the map, and Paimon follows.

"Hmm..." we are thinking.

"A Fatui, a killer. Paimon can guess this person must be hidden somewhere and must be hard to find. Somewhere...dark." she says. "You have your right. But how about we're going to...this place?" I cross my finger at the location that looks like a small beach.

"Are you for real, Y/N?" I knew she must be confused like that, "A Fatui killer must be not in a place such as that

"Are you for real, Y/N?" I knew she must be confused like that, "A Fatui killer must be not in a place such as that.".

"I'm curious, Pai. You have no wrong when you say that before, but this place it's inviting my curiosity." I'm a bit selfish.

Paimon sighs, "Well, ok then.".

"*Laughs*! Find me, Y/N. I'll be waiting."

I will, you bastard.

******************

"Sheesh, this place is just normal," Paimon says. "Don't be jingsted, Pai," I say.

Well...she's not wrong tho. This place it's normal. Until-

"AAAHHH!" Paimon's scream shocks the shit out of me. "Hah?! What is it?!" I turn myself to where Paimon looks at something. It turns out...

What the fuck?! How is this creature came from suddenly?

Damnit, like it or not I'm gonna kill this thing.

Later...

"*Pan*, *pan*..."

"Y/N, are you ok?" Paimon approaches me. "I'm fine. Paimon, did you know how that monster suddenly came?" I inquired.

Paimon is silent, she seems mistaken. "I'm sorry, Y/N. When we were exploring, I saw a big golden portal. Then because I don't know I decided to approach the portal because I'm curious. And then..."

"The monster comes out." I continue her words.

"Yeah..." "You don't see me doing that because your eyes looking at somewhere else," she says.

I kinda chuckle, "Well, you have your curiosity as well, eh?". "Yeah..." she says nervously.

I chuckle at her and she's still wearing her shy face, looking down at the ground.

Suddenly...

"ARGH!!!" shit! My head hurts again!

"Y/N! What's going on with you?!" Paimon panicked.

The pain's like before when the pain kills my energy. When Paimon searched for a stove for cooking for me.

Argh! What is it again, you fool? What do you want from me?

"You killed it. It reminds me of her."

Hah? Reminds me of who?

After he says that the pain in my head is slowly gone.

Whatever, it's not my business anyway. He might be talking bullshit again.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Paimon's soft voice shocks me a bit.

I look at her, and I see her a bit blurry, but it's getting clearer and clearer.

I nod at her, "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just-"

"Y/N, do you remember what Paimon just said earlier before we went to the ceremony's place?"

But how could that be Fatui can give me a very painful pain in my head? It's impossible.

"Impossible, Paimon. No way it's Fatui." I disagree with her. "Then what? Who? And why just you?" she asks again. "I don't know, ok?" I feel my anger is on the top of my head.

"We are new here, I don't even fucking know why that happened to me! To me only! We go here just to search for the killer, we never go here before! Thanks to Ruu and the other people that already vanished suddenly to make us do the mission to vanish the fog or not we will lose!"

I'm panting a bit. My anger eats a bit of my energy.

"...Y/N..." she just calls me so softly.

"...you know what...fuck it. I know you must be hiding something."

Her words make me angrier.

"I'm not, you fucking idiot! I'M NOT!"

"You are son of a bitch, Y/N! Don't you know how much I care about you?! How much I worried about you?! Don't you know that?!" she's also angry at me. Her voice's louder than usual she is a little angry at me.

I'm not replying to her. Silence surrounds us.

Suddenly I see a slight fog coming out of nowhere.

The fog...what the?!

It's foggy again?!

But...how?!

******************