Inaayat woke up first and felt a weight on her chest she looked around and saw she was not in her room she sat up with a jerk because of which Aryan who was sleeping on her chest fell on the floor.

Inaayat realised she was in Aryan's room no not Aryan's room it's their room. She blushed at this and again laid on the bed but she couldn't find Aryan she shouted "Aryan, Aryan aap kaha ho mujhe subha-subha akela chhod ke kaha chale gaye"

"Aayat Maine koi akela nahi chhoda tumhe, tumne hi meri kamar Tod di hai dhakka maar ke " Aryan sat on the bed while rubbing his back. Inaayat's eyes went wide after realising what she did she quickly apologized "sorry sorry apko dard ho nahi ro Raha na"

"Nahi bohot maza aa raha hai thoda tum bhi Lelo" he pushed but just as she was about to fall down but he held her hand and pushed her towards his chest and kissed her lips. "Aryan ye kya kare ho mein dar gayi thi" inaayat pouted.

Aryan again kissed her and said "tum to sirf dari ho mein to pura gir hi gaya tha par chalo koi nahi tumhare liye to saat Janam aur gir jaunga" inaayat blushed and nugged him.

She asked "time kya hua hai" Aryan picked up his phone and said "9 baj rahe hai" inaayat eyes went wide she wrapped the sheets around her and tried to run but Aryan held her hand and said "nahi dard ho raha hoga aajao mein utha ke jata hu"

He picked her up and went to the bathroom he sat her in the bathtub and gave a nice hot water bath and massaged her legs to soothe the pain after that he went to take a shower whereas inaayat went to go get dressed.

She still remembers her mother's words "shadi ke shuru ke dino mein ache bhari kapde pehen na nayi Bahu lagni chahiye agar waha jaake bhi ye pyjama pehna na to wahi aake meri jooti hogi to tumhara muh" . She selected a nice white suit.

She was wearing her ring which Aryan gave her last when aryan came out of the bathroom in his black kurta

She was wearing her ring which Aryan gave her last when aryan came out of the bathroom in his black kurta. He was looking so hot in his black kurta.

He saw her getting ready in her white suit

He saw her getting ready in her white suit. She was looking like an angel in white. he came and hugged her from back and said "aaj to bhot khoobsurat lag rahi hai meri begum".

To which she replied "aaj to bhot handsome lag rahe hai mere shouhar" Aryan smiled and kissed her forehead. And said "i love you,aayat". Inaayat looked at him and kissed his forehead and said "i love you,Aryan". Aryan kissed her on the lips softly and she tried to match his actions.

Their moment was broken with a knock on the door. Aryan said "yaar ab shadi ke baad to akela chhod do banda apni biwi ke sath 2 pal bhi chain se nahi bita sakta" inaayat laughed and went to open the door.

Aryan's mother was on the door. Inaayat and Aryan greeted her "assalamualaikum" she replied "walaikum assalam mere bache kitne pyaare lag rahe hai Haye nazar na lage Allah tumhe buri Nazar se bachaye. Acha beta aajao nashta karlo or han beta dhyan rakha Aryan ki phupho ayi Hui hai wo pakka tumse bakwas karegi to chup nahi baithna bilkul mein sidha jawab dena aage mein dekh lungi abhi shuru se use jawab dogi to hi ek chup rahegi. Chalo shabash bache aa jao han jaldi" she said this and went downstairs .

Aryan looked at inayaat and said "mama sahi keh rahi hai shazia phupho bohot ghatiya hai to tum please chup mat baithna unka jawab dena theek hai mein tumhe dukhi nahi dekhna chahta" inaayat said "theek hai waise bhi itni buri thodi hi sakti hai" saying this they both went downstairs.

When they reached downstairs everyone hooted for the couple's arrival, inaayat blushed at this and Aryan just smiled and they went to the breakfast table to have their breakfast. Which was Inaayat's favourite she looked at his mother in law and said "aunty i love youuu" his mother just smiled and said "beta abse aunty nahi mama bulao" inaayat and said "okay mama".

Everyone looked at their interaction with a smile but someone was not happy with this she didn't like how inaayat was getting this princess treatment but still decided to stay shut.

After the breakfast when everyone was just talking Shazia said "waise inaayat tum zyada hi free nahi ho sabke sath thoda to sharam Karo nayi shadi Hui hai tumhari thoda Aram se raho" inaayat didn't liked her this taunt she said "shadi Hui hai jail nahi jo mein sharam karu" "or Shazia thodi si sharam tum karo aese kon baat karta hai Bahu se" Aryan's mother said.

"Are bhai yaha to bol bhi nahi sakte pata ni kya jaadu Kiya hai iss ladki ne tum par mujhe to samaj nahi aa raha aryan se bhi paiso ke liye hi shadi Kari hogi uss ladki ne"phupho spitted venom with her tongue. Inaayat was a sensitive person she had tears in her eyes because of her harsh words.

Aryan who was watching this couldn't control and said in a loud voice which caught everybody's attention "phupho agar meri biwi ke baare me aapne ek aur lafz bhi kaha to mujhe bura koi nahi hoga. Ye meri biwi hai or me hargiz bardasht nahi karungi agar aap iske baare me kuch bhi bakwas karengi isliye meri Rai yehi hogi ki aap aaj hi apne ghar ke liye rawana ho jaye".

He took Inaayat's hand and went to his room. While walking he called his gaurds and said "Shazia phupho mujhe Aaj sham Tak iss ghar se gayab milni chahiye" he cut the call and went inside the room.

He hugged her close to his heart and said "I'm sorry I'm so sorry baby don't listen to her words she is just jealous." Inaayat hugged him more tightly and said " sab mujhe aesa kyu kehte ki meine aapse paise ke liye shadi Kari hai. Mein aapse pyaar kari hu mein koi paise ke liye shadi nahi ki"

Aryan's heart at her words he said "meri Jaan mujhe mat samjhao kuch bhi mujhe pata hai tum kitni achi ho koi kuch bhi kahe mujhe farak mujhe sach laga hai tumhe sach pata hai bas zyada tension na lo or roya mat meri har baari inn pyaari aakho ko lal deti ho"

He wiped her tears and kissed her eyes and nose, he hugged her close to his heart and whispered
"I love you"

____________________________________________________

किया रे जो भी तूने कैसे किया रे
जिया को मेरे बाँध ऐसे लिया रे
समझ के भी ना समझ मैं सकूँ
सवेरों का मेरे तू सूरज लागे
तू मेरा कोई ना
होके भी कुछ लागे
अपना बना ले पिया
अपना बना ले पिया
अपना बना ले मुझे
अपना बना ले पिया...❤️‍🩹

Did you like this chapter? please let me know

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1588 words