"you'll be alright baby" I  desperately said.

Suddenly the doctors ran in.

"Mr Williams please go out" Doctor said pulling me away from Ellie. She slowly let go off my hand as her eyes stared at me. More tears ran down her face as oxygen machine was swiftly placed in her mouth by the doctor. Her eyelids were shutting slowly as she stretched her hand for me to hold. But before I could hold it, one of the nurse pushed me out from the room and closed the door.

I pressed my forehead against the door, crying. Amara hugged me from behind, crying.

"I know she'll make it up. Ellie is strong" Amara said. I nod my head agreeing with her. I know my girl is very strong. She'll of course make it up.

"Where's Ellie?! Is she okay?!" Angelo ran up to me. His eyes were puffy from crying. "I want to see my daughter! Please" He said, crying.

"She's inside. She'll be okay" Amara reassured him. He sat in the close seat, his hands covering his face.

After half an hour later, A Doctor come out from the room taking off his mask. He let out a deep breathe before giving me a bright smile.

"Congratulations, Mr Williams; this is a miracle." "Ms Ellie is now safe," declared the doctor. "We thought we'd lost her, but I'm not sure how, but she suddenly threw up all the poisons by herself"

My eyes immediately brightened up. I felt as I just got my life back. I couldn't believed what just doctor said. A grin made it's way onto my face.

"She's out of risk now. If you want you can meet her" Doctor said. My eyes watered as my happiness remained no limit. "And one of you please come with me"

"Thank you so much Doctor. Thank you so much" I said pulling him for hug. He smiled nodding. I didn't waste a second and ran inside to see Ellie sleeping.

I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead softly. "I knew it, you'll make it up. You'll come back for me, for our twins.. for us" I whispered.

She slowly open her eyes. A lovely, frail smile tugged at her lips. "How could I leave you, Mason, when my life is you?" She spoke in hushed tones. "My heart will continue to beat for you"

God. I love this woman so much.

"I love you so much" I kissed her lips. My eyes watered.

"I love you too" She smiled brushing my tears away.

That's when Amara, Ryan, Antonio, Diana, Angelo everyone ran inside. Angelo immediately hugged her, crying.

"I thought I lost my daughter" He said kissing her forehead. "But thank god. You're good now"

"Yes Dad" She said.

"You scared us bitch" Amara spat. Tears threatening to come out from her eyes. Ellie chuckled lightly spreading her arms out. Amara quickly ran up to her and hugged her. Then one by one Ryan, Antonio and Diana.

I was so happy. God. I grinned as I watched Ellie laughing with Antonio and Ryan at their jokes.

She puckered her lips as she glanced at me. I chuckled lightly before placing my lips on her soft one. 

2 weeks later__

I stared at Ellie as she sleep peacefully. To relieve her pain, the doctor prescribed sleeping pills. Ellie was slowly recovering. The doctor still did not release her from the hospital. Because the poison has a strong effect on her. She requires as much bed rest as possible. I was staying with her. She was still weak. Maybe doctor will release her today.

"Mamaa! Papaa!" When I looked back, I saw Bella and Marcullo coming towards me. I smiled at them, stretched my arms, and they hugged me.

"When did you two got back from New York?" I asked hugging them back.

"Yesterday. Diana called to tell us that you and mama had recovered. So we came to see you," Bella explained. I glanced at Marcullo and he nod his head, smiling.

"We missed you" Bella said.

"We missed you more" I whispered brushing her hair behind her ear. She looked almost alike me and Ellie.

"What happened to Mama?" Marcullo asked moving his gaze to Ellie. I took a deep breathe turning back to Ellie.

"Nothing baby. Mama is alright. She's sleeping" I answered smiling at them. They stare at Ellie for few seconds, thinking something then looked back at me, smiling.

When I looked over, Diana and Ryan had entered the room. "They were getting frustrated to see you and Ellie, so I bought them here," she smiled. "Are you two happy now?" She asked looking at them.

"Yes" Marcullo said but Bella remained silent as she stare at Ellie. "Aren't you happy bella?" He asked turning to Bella. I took her hand in mine and drew her closer to me.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" I whispered. She lift her gaze to meet mine.

"Mama will be alright? She's not going to leave us, right?" She asked lowly. I lock my gaze on her for a few seconds before offering her a comforting grin and shaking my head.

"No princess. She'll be alright" I answered kissing her head. I glanced at Ryan. He was standing beside Diana, looking down at his phone. He seems to be serious. I glanced back at Marcullo as he gently pressed a kiss on Ellie's hand.

"I love you mama" he whispered near her ear causing all of us to smile once again.

"Let's go out now? Shouldn't we let your mama sleep?" Diana asked helding her hands out for them to held. "Antonio was supposed to buy you two cotton candy, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot" Bella said putting her hands on her hips. I couldn't helped but lightly chuckled. "Let's go Marcullo. We've to find Antonio before he could run away"

"Indeed" Marcullo nod his head.

I let out a sighed as I watched them run out from the room with Diana chasing them.

"Ryan, Are you okay?" I asked moving my gaze at Ryan. He let out a sighed nodding his head.

"Yeah. It's just Mason- we couldn't find your dad anywhere. When we made contact at the airport, we heard that he had just left for the United States" he said crossing his arms over his chest. I took a deep breathe, running my hands through my hair.

"It's okay. We'll find him out" I sighed and Ryan nod his head. I turned back to Ellie to see her already staring at me. She gave me a small smile as I hold her hand, gently squeezing it.

"I've a wish Mason" She said slowly sitting up.

"What is it" I kissed her hand.

"Leave this Mafia world/stuff behind and let's start our new life together somewhere else?" She asked. "I don't want to lose you again. I want our children to have a bright future. I don't want them to get tangled in this Mafia world"

I took a deep breathe.

This was difficult but I also had enough of everything. I, too, wish to live a life of peace. A happy world with my family. I believe it is better to leave the Mafia world. And to live with this beautiful wonderful woman I can do anything. Even if to leave Mafia world, I'll.

"Alright baby" I smiled.

___________

Hope you enjoyed it>>

Have a nice day>>