9

E L L I E R O S E ~

E L L I E R O S E ~

"Meeting dismissed"

I took a deep breath, walking out from the conference room to bumped into Katherine Alayze. There's so many people here but why do I need to bumped into her?

I'm sure my rest of the day going to be a lot of worse.

"Watch where you going, bitch" she shoot me a death glared. I roll my eyes and was about to go but she grabbed my arm.

"Let go of my arm, Katherine" I said looking at her as she smirked at me. "Or what?" She arched her eyebrow. I looked up to see Nina walking towards us with tray of orange juice.

"Miss Rose-" but she cut off as I grabbed the juice from her tray and spilt it on Katherine's dress. "What the- MY DRESS!" She frraked out  looking down at her spoiled dress. I smirked and glanced at Nina to see her eyes widened and she instantly covered her mouth with hands stopping herself from laughing.

"What?! Get lost from here!" She yelled glaring at Nina causing her to quickly walked inside the conference room.

"Don't you ever try to get in my way" I warned with fake smile as she glared at me. "I'll deal with you later bitch!" She hissed and I shrugged.

"Go to hell you bitch" She snarled and rushed inside the near by washroom.

"I'll see you there" I nuttered crossing my arms over my chest.

A deep sexy chuckle echoed through my ear. I turned around to see Mason standing leaning against the wall with arm crossed over his chest.

"Damn, that was hot" he smirked. I felt as my cheeks heated up. "You can't blame me, I really hate her" I replied as he move closer to me.

"Good" he gently cupped my face and plant his lips against mine Making me smile into the kiss.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he caress my cheek with his thumb. "To take you with me" he plant another kiss on my lips.

"To take me with you?" I repeat his phrase in confused. In a swift motion, I was Pinned against the wall with my hands above my head. Mason licked his lips and peck my lips.

"We're flying to Paris"

"W-what?" I moan as he began to place butterfly kisses down on my neck.

"I'm taking you on a date tonight" he lift his head to looked into my wide open eyes as my jaw dropped hearing him. He's taking me on date to Paris?? He let out a chuckle and kiss me softly.

"You can't be serious.." I whispered.

"Trust me Tesoro, I'm so damn serious" he smirk.

"But we c-can go on a simple dat-" he cut me off.