21

Ellie Rose ~

Ellie Rose ~

"You can't be serious, Mason" I glared at him with arm crossed over my chest. He was sitting on the chair with one leg crossed over another smirking at me. "You ripped my favourite top"

"I'll buy you more like that, bella" he replied causing me to roll my eyes. "Did you just roll those beautiful of yours on me?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I immediately regret.

"Y-yes" I quietly answered looking down. God. In respond, he got up from the chair walking towards me. "You like to pissed me off, no?" He asked. His voice calm yet stern. "I'm s-sorry" I mumble and was about to step back but caught off guard when he wrapped his knuckles around my brown locks and tugged my hair down. A whimper left my lips.

Honestly, I love this side of him. Rough and dominant.

"I'm letting it slide this time bella" he muttered against my lips with his perfect jaw clenched. I looked up to met his dark blue one. "Next time, I'll bend you over that desk and spanked that cute ass of yours, no?"

I whimpered and quickly nodded my head.

"Words bella" he demand. Our lips almost touching. One move and I could kiss those perfect lips of his.

"Y-yes, Mason" I quickly answered.

"Good"

He loosened his grip on my hair and plant his lips against mine deeply. I wanted to wrapped my hands around his neck but he's already pissed off and I don't want to get spank.

"I love you" I murmured and a small smile tugged on his lips.

"You never failed to make me smile" he murmured kissing my lips softly once again. "I love you more" he brushed our noses together making me giggled.

"Be ready, We're going out for dinner tonight" he said making me confused. I opened my mouth to asked why but I think it would be better if I keep my mouth closed. "Alright" I smiled.

"Good" he kissed the top of my head.

~

"For god sake- I'd to covered up my ears, Ellie" Diana muttered with arm crossed over her chest as we walked back inside my bedroom. "I'm not sorry" I chuckled causing her to roll eyes.

"You're lucky I love you, Ellie Rose" she deadpaned as I did my hair into messy bun. I grinned turning to face her. "I love you too" I said pulling her into a tight hug. Diana chuckled and hugged me back.