Jealousy

Jimin walks onto the stage and sees you over on the side. He smiles and starts walking towards you when you lean in and arms encircle you. 

 Stunned, he can't take another step. From his point of view, did you kiss Jungkook? Confused, he stays still as he sees you whisper in Jungkook's ear, and he whispers back. 

He watches with anger as you smile at each other, and Jungkook holds your hand as you walk away, letting your hand slip slowly from his. Neither of you saw Jimin as you were walking in the opposite direction of him, and Jungkook was just behind the stage rigging.

He has noticed you've been secretive lately and sighing contentedly out of the blue. Now he thinks he knows why.

 He turns around and walks away, his smile gone. He can't believe what he just saw. He thinks to himself as he runs his hand through his hair aggressively.

  'That was more than just playful flirting. What the hell was she doing kissing him!?'

That night, in his room, he barely talks to you, only speaking when directly asked a question. You don't know what is wrong, and he won't tell you when you ask. That night, as you slip under the covers with him, he turns on his side and cuts off the light.

 No goodnight kiss, no hug, no usual snuggles. You softly ask, "Jimin?" 

 "I'm tired, go to sleep." is all he says. 

You go to snuggle next to him, and when you put your arm around him, he pulls further to his side of the bed away from you.

 You sadly whisper, "Jimin?" You get no response from him. You turn over on your side opposite him, and tears silently fall on your pillow.

You wake the next morning and notice he is gone as you run to the bathroom, sick on your stomach. You cry, upset with how cold he seems towards you with each passing day of the last couple of weeks. Despite how you feel, you know you have to prepare for the day and work on your project, which the members are helping you with.

Later that day, Jimin is heading to Yoongi's studio and sees Jungkook and you come out of the studio next door. Jungkook has his arm around your shoulders, smiling. You are carrying a dress over your arm. It looks mostly sheer, and he wonders if it's even a dress.

 He stops and ducks into a doorway as he watches you hug Jungkook, smiling at each other, and he kisses your cheek. Then, he watches you go down to Yoongi's studio and knock on the door. It quickly opens, and you go in. 

He stays in the doorway, confused and hurt, trying to pull himself together. He looks up as Jungkook starts to walk by and tucks further back into the doorway, knowing Jungkook hasn't seen him. 

He watches Jungkook walk past him, whistling to himself, and Jimin thinks, 'Is that Euphoria!?' Jungkook enters the elevator, and Jimin comes out of hiding. His anger is rising, and his hands are fisted. 

He goes to Yoongi's studio door and knocks. There was no answer for several minutes, but it was only several seconds. He knows you and Yoongi are in there. 

He knocks again harder this time and loudly says. "I know you're in there. Open the damn door!"

Yoongi opens the door, very agitated, "What the hell do you think you're doing, Jimin, demanding I open the door!?" 

Jimin walks past him and goes straight to you, sitting on the couch. He is standing in front of you, not speaking. You look up at him, and he firmly asks, "Where were you?" 

You smile and say, "I am here. This is where you found me." You see Yoongi behind Jimin, moving your dress down into his chair where it can't be seen.

 "Do you need me, sweetheart?" you ask as you stand up and take his hands in yours, smiling lovingly at him.

He pulls his hands free of yours and says, in an accusatory tone, "You and Jungkook have been acting giddy lately." 

You glance at Yoongi, and he rolls his eyes. Looking back at Jimin, you say, "Kooki can always make me giddy; he is so cute and funny." 

Jimin starts to glare, "I saw you with him. What were you doing?" he demands.

Yoongi, seeing your distress, steps in and tells Jimin, "They were doing something for me." 

Jimin looks at him and then back at you. He takes your hand and pulls you from the studio, believing Yoongi is covering for Jungkook.

"We are going to get something to eat." He gruffly says as he pulls you along.

He looks back at Yoongi and gruffly says, "Next time, open the door when I knock the first time." 

Aghast Yoongi harshly says, "What the living hell . . ." he didn't get to finish as Jimin was already out the door and halfway down the hall pulling you along.