𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏.

Start from the beginning

You let her drag you all the way there as she sat you down at your vanity. She pulled out your makeup, giving you a, 'really this is all you have?', look. You just shrugged and let her do her thing.

She did your hair, picked your outfit, and practically dressed you as well since the makeover was supposed to be a surprise in the end. Once she finished, she covered your eyes and then took her hand off, "Voilaaaa! Whatcha think??", you just stared, shocked.

She dressed you in a cute, tight, black dress. She put some small black heels on you and gave you your black purse to throw over your shoulder. Your makeup was done in a sexy cat-eye look with natural false lashes and some concealer. She did a fake eyebrow slit with concealer and gave you hoop earrings. Your hair was straightened so it could flow silkily over your shoulders.

Your mouth was agape, staring at this person in the mirror. You hadn't worn skin tight clothes in a while, seeing as baggy was more your go. But damn you couldn't even lie, that woman in the mirror was sexyyy!

"Girl you look so hot! I did such a good job! Now let me quickly get ready so we can go outt!" You nodded your head at her words, getting your phone out so you can snap a few pics.

You felt so confident right now. Mina seriously knows her way around all the aspects of fashion. When Mina came out of your bathroom, she matched you with the same dress but in blue. It was a baby blue that went so well with her baby pink skin. She had some super cute lashes too and her lipstick was popping.

You whistled at her playfully, wiggling your brows as she laughed. She grabbed a pink purse and you made sure you had your phone and everything else you needed.

"Kay so, let's go to the mall! I loveeee shopping so much!" Mina says as you two leave your apartment and you lock the door.

You grab her hand as she gives you a questioning look in response. You laugh as you realize you've never teleported with her before. You teleport the both of you in front of the mall and she holds a nauseous look. You giggle and hold her up as she looks like she's about to throw up.

"Oh god Y/N, what the hell was that.." She mumbles as she wraps one of her arms around your shoulder. You just smile at her as you two make your way inside the mall for a days worth of shopping.

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Why the fuck did I agree to this.

These shitty extras wanted to go out for food or some dumb shit. Dunce face wants ramen and shitty hair wants sushi. These dumbasses can't even remember what they had for dinner last night. I'm surrounded by idiots.

Finally, they decide on some sushi place inside the mall. Frankly I couldn't give any fucks less about what we do, but since they're paying, it's free food.

We sit down as this waitress brings us our menus. I don't even know what those two have been talking about, but it's most likely something stupid. I'll just ignore them like always.

"Yo Bakugo! Check out the waitress! She's so baddd!" Dunce face said as he drooled over that chick.

"Tch, she's average." I say as I drink my sprite and ignore those two. They just continue to gawk over that waitress lady.

Our food gets here and they both start eating like pigs. It's seriously so hard for these extras to have a sense of decency. I scoff as I begin to eat my sushi as well. I continue to ignore the two until their conversation takes a certain turn.

"Can we talk about how hot some of the girls in our class are? Like Jirou is bad and Yaoyorozu too!" Dunce face says as he practically has hearts in his eyes.