𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎.

Start from the beginning

Fuck. That didn't work. Why does he have to be so complicated? Now you don't know which 'going out' he's talking about. Screw Katsuki and his hard-headed self.

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑‼️:
I'll just tell you once I see you.

Before you give him a chance to respond, you teleport to his house. You make sure to teleport outside his house, not wanting to come off as rude by just teleporting inside without having asked him. You knock on the door, a smile gracing your features as you glance upon the sight of Mitsuki opening the door.

"Y/N!! Hi sweetie! It's so nice to see you again! Are you here for Katsuki?" Mitsuki asks you as she engulfs you in a hug; her welcoming aura always being comforting.

"Yes ma'am. Is he here right now?" You say as you pull away and she gestures you to come inside.

"Oh no need to be so uptight Y/N! You're practically my daughter. And, yes, that brat is here unfortunately." You laugh as you switch your shoes into some house slippers, Mitsuki making her way to the kitchen to presumably grab you something to drink.

She returns a few seconds later, holding two cups of tea in her hands. You grab one, thanking her, as she makes small talk about school. You guys talk about the USJ incident, worry becoming evident in her features. You assure her that nothing bad happened, no injuries occurred, and that the Villain was defeated. She sighs in relief, grateful that her idiot son didn't do anything too rash.

You thank her again for the tea as you head upstairs to Katsuki's room. He had to have finished getting ready by now, right? You texted him like ten minutes ago.

Your jaw drops as you enter his room, seeing him passed the fuck out on his bed. You mentally scold him, calling him irresponsible and stupid. How could he fall BACK asleep after making plans? He's such a dumbass.

You approach him, seeing his tranquil expression. He looked even more handsome when he wasn't screaming all the time. His face was so peaceful, his features looking soft and welcoming. His usual scowl being gone.

A mischievous smirk falls upon your face as you think of a terrible, yet funny, way to wake him up. You sit on his lap, securing him tightly between your legs, as you grab the water bottle sitting on his nightstand. You flip off the lid, tilting the bottle upside down. It's remaining contents splash on Katsuki's face as you teasingly say, "Wakey wakeyyy!".

He flinches, immediately sitting up and wiping his face with his shirt. He grunts at the random force holding him down from getting up. His eyes meet yours as he immediately scowls, you immediately grinning instead.

"The fuck you do that dumb shit for?! And why the fuck are you here?!?" He says as he grabs the hem of your shirt and brings your face level to his.

He's trying to be intimidating but he's just hot so it's not working right now.

"I had to wake you up, since SOMEONE decided to fall back asleep after we made plans to go out." You say as you rest your hands on his shoulders. He lets go of your shirt and clicks his tongue, rolling his eyes.

He rests his hands on your waist, "You gonna sit on my lap all day or are you going to get up so I can get ready?", he says as he has a stupid confident smirk on his face.

You blush as you realize you're still sitting on his lap. You hate his stupid cocky smirk though, so you decide to play a little bit, "I don't know, I'm kinda comfy.", you say as you shift a little, pretending to get, "comfy".

You hear his breath hitch as you now plaster the same confident smirk he was wearing. You get off his lap, feeling successful in the little game he was trying to play, as Katsuki continues to sit there, stunned. He quickly snaps himself out of it as he goes to his closet to pick out something to wear.