Chapter twenty two

Dale.

EVER Since that encounter on the emerald kingdom with the green lord happened the endless war begun.
Dahil ayaw sumuko ang Hari Ng emerald kingdom at sinusugod ang dark academy upang hanapin si Amira.

At dahil kilala kami bilang palaban na nilalang ay lumaban ang mga kapwa ko dark magic user at iginiit na hindi Nila kilala ang hinahanap Ng mga ito.
Pero hindi naniwala ang mga ito at may pinapasok pa silang ispiya sa academy at pinalabas na estudiyante 'yun.
But they can't fool my kinds at lalong hindi Nila maiisahan ang HM Ng dark academy dahil kilala ang HM Ng paaralan Nila bilang Isa sa pinaka brutal at nakakatakot na HM sa buong dark world.

And also I warned him about it, at Alam ko na hindi basta bastang makakagalaw ang pinapasok nilang ispiya sa academy.

Now that Amira knew the truth, I won't let them use her for their own good.

At isama pa na nag lalaban din ang mga black magic user at ang dark magic user because of that fake dark prince!.
Gumawa ang lalaking yun Ng gulo upang maglaban ang dalawang panig at sinugod Ng black magic users ang kaharian Ng dark kingdom.

Buti nalang at hindi madaling lusubin ang kaharian at ang nakalaban lang Nila ay ang mga kawal na nasa unahan na gate Ng dark kingdom.

I let Amira stay on my hidden kingdom so she can fully control her fire and also I'm planning to let her stay there for awhile while I'm dealing with the enemies who tried to secretly attack!.

I ran as fast as I could and used my blue silver plant's domain around the forest and feel where they are.
At nang mahanap ko kung nasaan sila ay wala na akong sinayang na oras.
Nag madali akong tumakbo patungo sa kinaroroonan Nila at gumawa Ng ataki.
Ng Ilang Milya nalang ang layo ng pagitan namin Ng mga kalaban ay ini-ataki ko na ang inihanda kong ataki.

Rinig na rinig ko ang ginawang ingay Ng ataki ko at ang natatarantang sigaw Ng mga kalaban.

Nag paikot ikot ako palibot sa kinaroroonan Nila at walang tigil na inataki sila.
Rinig na rinig ang mga sigaw Nila at ang sigaw na utos Ng pinuno Nila tsk.

Tumayo ako sa mataas na puno kung Saan kitang Kita ko kung nasaan sila.

They mess with me then I'll gonna mess with them too.

I said on my mind before I released my crossbow and Target them all, when I saw the red dot on each one of them, a devilish smirk made its way to my lips when everyone of them look up at me with fear written on their eyes but I didn't give a d*nm!.

I let the crossbow attack them at Kitang Kita ko kung paano Nila pilit na tinatakasan ang ataki ko kahit na wala Namang yung silbi tsk.

Bloodshed are everywhere but I didn't feel any guilt in my heart because they deserve it!.
They are the trusted dark user of the dark kingdom but they betrayed the king and the kingdom just for that fake prince!, Tsk.

I stopped the crossbow that was about to end the life of the head of these traitor dark magic user.
I lock him using my hell chain that surrounding by hell fire spikes, if he tried to shrugs he will just looking for his death tsk.

I slowly came down at where he is standing. Nakasunod lang ang mata nito sa bawat galaw ko at hindi manlang ito gumalaw o ni kumurap tsk.

"W-Wh-ha-t w-we d-did t-to y-you f-for y-you t-to m-masacre us?." Kinakabahan na Tanong nito ngunit tinignan ko lang ito ng malamig habang nakatitig sa familiar nitong mukha.

I will never forget this face!, Because he is the reason why the dark and black magic users are now enemies that supposed to be Ally's.

This man make up a story so the dark and black magic users will fight with each other!.
And he is also a part of that fake prince's who's now inside the dark kingdom and trying to fool the king!.

"Don't pretend like you didn't know what you did." I coldly muttered.

Confusion filled his eyes but suddenly it replaced with fear while looking at me!.

"N-No t-this c-cant b-be t-true!." He said frenetically.

He took a step backwards trying to escape but my crossbow arrow are still aiming at him so he can't move more tsk.

"I always remember what you did just to ruin the dark magic users and the kingdom but it's has to stop now." I said as I readied another arrow in the crossbow behind me.

Kitang Kita ko kung paano manlaki ang mata nito habang nakatingin sa crossbow na nasa likuran.
Well everyone will gonna scared if they saw what kind of crossbow it is because it's a demon eye!.

"I-I-I d-d-did'nt i-intend t-to ruin t-the k-ki-kingdom, they... t-they t-threatened m-me t-that i-if i-i d-d-did'nt d-do t-tha-t." He said stuttering tsk.

If I didn't knew the true I'd gonna fall into his trap but too bad before I came here I already done my investigation and this is one of his ability, emotion manipulation tsk.

"Tsk and do you really think that I'll buy that?, I already knew the truth so no need to manipulate my emotion because I don't have one!." I said firmly.

Napatigil ito at tumingin saakin Ng may takot na nakapaloob sa mga mata nito.

"Any last words?" I asked impatiently. He was taken aback and was about to say something but I already released the bows of the crossbow.

"Too bad tsk." I said while looking at his corpse that had so many bows around his body, and the hell chains that wrapped around his corpse burn the body and when it turn into a ashes I gathered them in the air and say a message to every dark and black magic users.

Before I ordered it to flew in every corner of the dark and black kingdoms.

This is just the start.

The true king is back!.

_______Tbc.

MISSDEF 🌴