Chapter 24 life stinks

Epilogue is the next almost last chapter. Sorry, but the time has come. Enjoy.

~Kiara's POV~

It's been three months since the battle with the newborns. A lot has happened in just a short amount of time. Soon after my son was born we celebrated my birthday, Edward had proposed to Tatia. Everyone was praying 'thank god for that' for days on end. After Edward's and Tatia's wedding, they decided to travel to a few places Jeremy recommended from his past adventures. Alice and Jasper left as well, they went to Texas to visit some old friends they mentioned to me a while back. Rosalie and Emmett have been staying with Jeremy and I so Aunt Faith and I could help her through her pregnancy. It wasn't easy for her going through a few human moments, but she braved through it. As Axel has been stuck to my chest for the past few days. Jeremy pouts every time he tries to get some attention from me which only causes Axel to cry and swat at him. I laugh which only made him pout.

Axel is definitely a momma's boy. And I couldn't be happier. Oh, I nearly forgot. It turns out, Charlie caught Bella sleeping with Tyler in her room which was his last straw. He disowned her, threw her out and demanded Renee to take her back. There was a big fight between the three of them, but I stayed out of it per Jeremy's request.

Today is actually a day I was really dreading. Ava and Emily Rose begin their first day of preschool and kindergarten on the Reservation. Leah and Sue volunteered as extra hands since their were a lot of kids. I didn't want my babies to leave, but knowing how fussy Axel has been, I had no choice but to get some space. Sam and the boys have been spoiling my babies, even bought them a play set. They still need to build it since they still have school and work, not patrol. Before we really got to enjoy the peace and relaxation from the end of the battle, Rosalie soon gave birth....to twins. Her eldest, Kylie Hope McCarty, and her youngest, Melody Kay McCarty. Everyone loves the twins as they have the pack wrapped around their fingers. I'm surprised Jacob and Embry are still alive after imprinting on them, Emmett was seething even though they waited a week to visit to give Rosalie and Emmett some alone time with the twins before sharing. But he agreed to enforce the same rules that I did with Seth and Leah about my girls. That made Emmett feel better, but he still planned to keep an eye on them.

Sighing, I get out of my thoughts as I see Jeremy coming down with a fully clothed Ava Grace and Emily Rose. And boy were they adorable.

"Morning, girls. Morning, husband." I said, giving them each a kiss on the cheek, then one of Jeremy's lips.

"Morning, wife." Jeremy replies.

"Mommy, do we have to go?" Ava asks.

"What if that witch shows up again?" Emily Rose asks after.

"Oh, my sweet, innocent, peanuts." I say, sliding into the seat next to them as Jeremy finished the breakfast. "I can personally guarantee, that the witch is gone from our lives. For good."

"Really?" They ask.

"Yes." I answer. "Now, who wants waffles?"

I smile as I enjoy my breakfast with my family before Jeremy drove them to school. He refilled my glass as the timer went off.

"Sorry girls, but we have to go now before you're late." Jeremy said.

They both pout and nearly cry, but with one hug from me they calmed down as I helped settle them in their car seats. Saying goodbye to Axel and I, I watched as they drove off.

Forcing my tears back, Axel started to whine.

"Aw, what's wrong baby? You bored?" I ask, which made him giggle. "What chu want to do now? You wanna swim? Cause Mommy wants to swim. She feels hot."