chapter 8 hospital and prom🔞

~Kiara's POV~

Pain.
That is all I could feel. After who knows how long of struggling to open my eyes, I finally managed to open them.
I groan as I tried to move but was too weak.

"Kiara?" I look to my left to find Jeremy sitting in a chair, holding my hand.

"Jeremy?" I croak, my voice sore.

"Don't try to talk, your neck is really bruised." He tells me before carefully helping me sip a glass of water.

I let out a hmm before we heard a shout.

"HOW DARE YOU! DON'T EVEN THINK OF GOING NEAR MY NIECE! AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DID YOU THINK YOU DESERVE TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR HER?!" Jeremy and I hear a familiar voice.

"I should probably go see what that's about. I'll be right back." Jeremy says, regrettably before walking towards the door and leaving the room.

Only having to wait 20 seconds later, Jeremy, Han and Faith walked back in. I felt a tear slip, but I was immediately hugged by my aunt and uncle. Feeling pain again, I wince as I saw that my arm was in a sling and my leg had a sprain cast on my ankle.

"Honey, how are you? Are you okay?" Faith asks.

I nod. "M-my... m-my b-baby." I croaked.

"Don't worry. Dr. Cullen checked and you and your baby are fine. Unfortunately, your shoulder was dislocated and your ankle sprained." Han answers.

I let out a breath of relief then rubbed my stomach.

"Also, good news, Dr. Cullen says you can get checked out tonight." Faith says.

"That's a relief. I really want to go home." I replied.
After a little while later, I fell asleep due to exhaustion.

~Time skip~

It's been two days since I was discharged from the hospital. Jeremy, Han and Faith have been keeping on their toes to take care of me, which makes me feel bad. They are always taking care of me, which makes me think when is there a time that I'm not being taken care of?

"Hey, Kiara. How are you?" I look up to see Alice and Rosalie walking into the living room. Rosalie quickly flashed upstairs and brought down all four of my babies.

"So, now that you can get your arm out of that sling, are you ready for dress shopping?" Alice asks

"Alice, I'm not sure I'm up for prom. I don't know if it's my thing?" I answered.

"You can't just sit here while we all go out and have fun! I won't allow it. I promise, prom will be fun. Trust me. But we need to get you a dress." Alice said.

"If you have had a vision, haven't you already gotten it?" I ask.

"Unfortunately, we still need your size to get it right. And the stores in Seattle." Rosalie answered.