Chapter 12 again, we're not sisters!

-Kiara's POV-After a long flight, I had my list ready

-Kiara's POV-
After a long flight, I had my list ready. I need to go shopping and I only needed Rosalie so none of my gifts get spoiled. Soon, the plane landed, too soon for my liking. Helping me down the stair thingy, Jeremy was in serious protective mode, like when we had Ava. And speaking of Ava, only a few feet away from the plane was my family, Aunt Faith, Rosalie and my little girl.

"I have missed you. You especially my little cutie." I cooed as I hugged them then took my baby from Faith.

"She's missed you too. I hated that we had to call on your honeymoon, but she wouldn't go down without hearing your voice." Aunt Faith replied.

"Was she any trouble?" Jeremy asks, giving his child attention.

"She hated that her momma wasn't around. She kept crying. If we hadn't thought about called you so you could put her to sleep over the phone I doubt she'd slept while you were gone." Rosalie explained.

"I'm sorry." I replied.

"Don't be. I was happy to hold her. I may be sad that I can't have one of my own, but I think I might be grateful that I don't get the hormones." Rosalie jokes.

"Ha,ha, yeah. You might be right about that. I hated my hormones to a 't'." I replied as we continued to joke.

When Ava wanted her Daddy, I happily handed her over as I gave Rosalie my note.

"Well, as much as I'd love to spend another moment here with you all. I have to go feed. I'll see you later, my beautiful wife." Jeremy said, kissing my lips before going to the car.

Getting Ava back from Jeremy, I buckled her into her car seat as Rosalie got into the passenger seat.

"Are you joking right now? Is this real?" She asked.

"Yep. Wanna help me shop for gifts?" I ask back. She nodded.

Driving around Seattle, Rosalie and I spent hours going to multiple stores to find the right gifts for everyone. When we finished, I set them together while Rosalie drove. I'm having everyone meet me at my house for a surprise. Once all the gifts were done, Rosalie wanted to stop to feed me but I told her that Jeremy would cook when we got home.
We got home, we snuck the presents inside.

"Ahh, hi my baby. Wait, where's my baby?!" I ask.

"Outside enjoying time with the wolves." Emmett answered then got smacked on the back of the head by Rosalie.

Rushing out the back door to the back yard, I saw Sam cradling Ava while the boys were swimming. I sighed, imagining the worst. Sam looked over and smiled.

"Let me guess, you thought you'd find your daughter swimming without you?" Sam asks.

"No. I saw a bunch of wolves playing and giving rides to my baby." I answered, which made Sam laugh.